As the urban area is spreading, it has become more common to see wild rabbits living in small cities and towns. In fact, because of this, many people end up adopting wild rabbits and taming them into pets. That is why it is important to know What Kind Of Food Do Wild Rabbits Eat ?, so that you can keep your garden safe and ensure these wild rabbits get what they love.
Wild rabbits can eat just about anything that grows in a garden. They will love to munch up the carrots and spinach growing in your vegetable patch. However, if they eat too much of it, it can be fatal. However, wild rabbits love to chew on fresh grass and hay.
These two make up a major part of their daily diet and also help in keeping their digestive system healthy. In addition, you can feed wild rabbits twigs to keep them busy. Some people keep rabbit pellets for the wild rabbits that visit their garden. If you are one of those, then get rabbit pellets that contain seeds. As wild rabbits are not used to processed foods, it is advisable to limit the amount of pellets you feed them. However, you can feed them vegetables that are from your garden provided they are organically grown. Vegetables like parsley, beets, carrots, watercress and sprouts can be fed to wild rabbits. But never feed a wild rabbit vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage as it will cause gas and severe pain in the stomach.
More Articles :
- Breeding Rabbits
- Can Rabbits Eat Guinea Pig Food ?
- How Long Do Rabbits Live ?
- Interesting Facts About Rabbits
- Plans For Building Rabbit Cages
- Rabbit Facts For Kids
- Tips On Taking Care Of Rabbits
- Types Of Rabbits
- What Is A Female Rabbit Called ?
- What Is A Male Rabbit Called ?
- What Is The Difference Between A Rabbit And A Hare ?
- What Kind Of Food Do Wild Rabbits Eat ?
- Where Do Most Rabbits Live ?
- Where Do Wild Rabbits Live ?
- Worlds Largest Rabbit