What To Do After A Miscarriage ?
Having a miscarriage is one of the most devastating experiences a woman can have in her life. Not only does the miscarriage cause physical trauma, it also results in emotional problems. When a woman has a miscarriage, it is normal for the woman to cry at a drop of hat, suffer from depression, feel extremely tired, having sleeping problems, and also feel confused and uncertain. Usually, the physical aspects of a miscarriage heal faster than the emotional ones. More...
• Causes Of Repeated Miscarriages
• How Soon Can You Return To Work After Miscarriage ?
• Miscarriage First Aid
• Miscarriage Prevention
• What Does Miscarriage Tissue Look Like ?
Can Premature Birth Cause A Learning Disability ?
Premature birth refers to delivery of the infant before completion of 37 weeks of gestation. Scientists from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences stated in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) that prematurely delivered babies ran a higher risk of learning and behavioral troubles after completion of 5 years of age as compared to children who were delivered after the full-term.
With the use of sophisticated methods for statistical studies for analyzing data assimilated over 20 years from all over the world, scientists have concluded that prematurely born children scored low on cognitive skills,More...
• Can You Prevent Premature Birth ?
• Complications Of Premature Birth
• What Causes Premature Birth ?
How Much Calcium Chloride Do I Need For Pregnancy ?
During pregnancy, the baby inside the womb of a mother is totally dependent on the mother for all kind of nutrients for their growth. The baby requires a maximum amount of calcium for its normal growth and also for the formation of the skeletal system from the mother. So there arises an essential need for the pregnant women to take an ample amount of calcium both for the sake of the child and the mother. More...
• Benefits Of Magnesium And Calcium
• Best Absorbed Calcium Supplements
• Calcium Deficiency Side Effects
• Foods Rich In Calcium
• How Much Calcium Chloride Do I Need For Pregnancy ?
• How Much Calcium Do I Need A Day ?
• Organic Source Of Calcium
• Signs Of Calcium Deficiency
• Sources Of Calcium With Vitamin D
How Much Iron Should I Have A Day ?
Iron supplements are easily available in medical stores both by prescription and over the counter. They come in different formulas and doses for people suffering from iron deficiency. It is always recommended to consult a doctor and consume prescribed dosage of iron supplements instead of self-diagnosing deficiency of iron. People, who are deficient in iron, but otherwise healthy, can take mineral supplements and multivitamins that have iron and fulfills 100 percent of the every day recommended value of nutrition. More...
• Dangers Of Too Much Iron In Blood
• Health Effects Of Iron In Drinking Water
• How To Get More Iron In Your Diet During Pregnancy ?
• Iron Healthy Foods
• Normal Blood Iron Levels
Signs Of Molar Pregnancy
Molar pregnancy is caused due to fertilization malfunctions that cause the growth of a tumor in the uterus with or without the fetal tissue. In simple words, the tissue that is to grow into a fetus grows to be an abnormal growth. In the initial stages of pregnancy, one may experience the normal signs of pregnancy. However, eventually anytime between 6 and 12 weeks spotting or even heavy bleeding will occur. The discharge can either be brownish or bright red may be intermittent or continuous, heavy or light. More...
• Can Molar Pregnancy Happen More Then Once ?
• What Is Molar Pregnancy ?
Ectopic Pregnancy Stages
After fertilization of the egg takes place, it begins moving towards the uterus. In the uterus, the fertilized egg attaches to the wall of the uterus. This is what happens in a normal pregnancy. However, in an ectopic pregnancy, the normal attachment of the fertilized egg does not take place. The fertilized egg instead attaches itself somewhere else instead of the uterus. This is what is known as an ectopic pregnancy. More...
• Can An Ectopic Pregnancy Be Saved ?
• Dangers Of An Ectopic Pregnancy
• Symptoms Of Rupture With Ectopic Pregnancy
• Where Can Ectopic Pregnancys Occur ?