Aquarius is the 11th sign of the zodiacs cycle. There are totally 12 signs; and while Pisces is considered as the grandfather, the Aries is considered as the baby. Aquarius is one sign before Pisces, and is an extremely sensible and intelligent sign.
Aquarians are known to be very unpredictable and usually have a finicky mind. At the same time they are logical and helpful in nature. They known the answers for all the problems and therefore can deal with any kind of problem that may cross their path. They usually have an intriguing personality and they love entertainment. Anywhere an Aquarian is present they make sure that everyone else is having a good time along with them. They are also caring and giving at the same time. They love change and are open to it. They like to try new things and new places. Routine sort of kills them.
Every sign has its own set of lucky dates, colors and many other things. These things attract more luck for the zodiac sign. It is an ancient mythological principle and sometimes it does really come true too. The lucky days for Aquarius are Sunday and Saturday. If they start something new on these days they will get success. The lucky numbers are 4, 8, 13, 17, 22, and 26. If the lucky number and the day fall on the same day, then they can attract all the more luck. It is nothing but a number game and some days are more favorable than the others to do certain things.
More Articles :
- Aquarius Basic Characteristics
- Aquarius Likes And Dislikes
- Aquarius Man And Pisces Woman
- Facts About Aquarius
- Facts About The Constellation Aquarius
- How To Date An Aquarius Female ?
- Libra Man And Aquarius Women
- Lucky Numbers For Aquarius
- Personality And Characteristics Of Aquarius Male
- Signs That Are Compatible With Aquarius
- Understanding The Aquarius Woman
- What Does The Constellation Aquarius Look Like ?
- What Major Stars Are In Aquarius ?
- What Sign Is Compatible With Aquarius ?
- When And Where Is Aquarius In The Sky ?
- When Can The Constellation Aquarius Be Seen ?
- Who Do Aquarius Get Along With ?