Whether it is an agriculture specialist or a home gardener, both need to be well aware of the pros and cons of an organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer. In fact, there is a constant debate on one form of fertilizer being better than the other. Let us first look into the definitions of each fertilizer and then graduate to their positive and negative implications.More...
- Disadvantages Of Chemical Fertilizers
- Effects Of Chemical Fertilizers
- What Can Replace Chemical Fertilizers ?
- Commercial Manufacturing Of Organic Fertilizer
- How To Make Liquid Fertilizer ?
- How To Make Liquid Organic Fertilizer ?
Many gardeners and home vegetable growers are now shifting to organic fertilizers because they are environmentally friendly and provide the required nutrients to the plants in a natural form. However, in order to ensure optimum results, it is best to get the nutrient levels of the soil and fertilizer checked before putting the fertilizer. This ensures that gardener uses the right amount of fertilizer is used to provide the nutrients. More...
- Best Rated Organic Lawn Fertilizers
- Composting Horse Manure
- Do Organic Fertilizers Make Your Food Taste Better ?
- Is Horse Manure Good For Lawns ?
- Manure Advice For Use In Gardens
- Uses Of Organic Fertilizers
- What Is The Difference Between Organic And Chemical Fertilizers ?
Given a choice of the various fruits that can be grown in the garden, most would opt for strawberries. Strawberries can be grown in almost any garden and they produce tasty berries in the first year of growth itself.More...
- Fertilizer For Tomatoes
- Blueberry Bush Fertilizer
- Pumpkin Fertilizers
- Kelp For Lawn Fertilizer
- Best Fertilizer For Apple Trees
- Fertilizers For Blueberry Plants
If you have gone out to shop for fertilizers for your lawn, you know that there are many different kinds to choose from. This can be very confusing when you are looking for the best fertilizer for a lawn. However, fertilizers are primarily divided into 4 categories and they are granular fertilizer, liquid fertilizer, synthetic fertilizer and organic fertilizer.More...
- Is Lawn Fertilizer Safe With Dogs ?
- Pet Safe Lawn Fertilizer
- When To Apply Fall Fertilizer To Lawn ?
Fertilizer is a combination of compounds that is added to soil to improve plants' growth and yield. Fertilizer technology developed with the growing needs of chemicals for plants. Modern synthetic fertilizers are composed mainly of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium compounds along with small quantities of secondary nutrients. These days thanks to the use of synthetic fertilizers, the quality and quantity of food yield has improved significantly.More...
- Fertilizer Pollution In Europe
- Ingredients For Organic Fertilizer
- How Do I Use Horse Manure As Fertilizer ?