Professional growers invest thousands of dollars on hydroponics gardens, but you can start a hydroponics garden at your home with minimum investment. You do not have to worry about spending lots of money. There are different methods to start a hydroponic garden and we will discuss the simplest of them.
You will require the following things to start a hydroponics garden:
- Hydroponic pot
- Vermiculite or rockwool
- Plastic cup with holes
- Hydroponic Solution
- pH test kit
Use vermiculite or rockwool to anchor the roots. Take the plastic cups cut holes into them to suspend the plants into the hydroponic pot. You can use any plant like tomato, lettuce, peppers, herbs or cucumber to grow.
Place the submersible fish tank bubbler and pump into the hydroponic pot. Fill it with a mix of water and hydroponic solution. The bubbler and pump will aerate the water and push the water and nutrient solution to the roots of the plants. Use the pH kit to monitor the pH level of water. The pH level should not be below 6.0. Allow the solution to drop to the lowest level of the roots and then change it. Under normal circumstance the hydroponics solution should be changed every 2 weeks so that the plants get a steady supply of nutrients.
More Articles :
- How To Start Seedling For Hydroponic
- Budget Your Hydroponic Garden
- Advantage From Hydroponics
- DIY Hydroponic Bubblers
- How To Find Hydroponic Programs At Colleges
- Hydroponic Cucumber Problems
- Hydroponic PH Solutions
- Methods To Start A Hydroponics Garden
- Nutrient Needed For Hydroponic Plants
- Ultimate Hydroponic Garden Systems
- What Are The Pest And Diseases Of Hydroponics ?