- Identification Of Weeds In Flower Garden
- How To Plant A Desk Flower Garden ?
- How Can I Use Lava Rocks For My Flower Garden ?
The Calla lily may not be considered a real lily, but it is nonetheless known as an extraordinarily beautiful flower. Available in many colors, this plant grows from rhizomes and is great for using in beds, bouquets and borders. Calla lilies can be grown outdoors or as houseplants.Usually planted during spring, growing Calla lilies is fairly easy, since they generally grow well with proper planting and a suitable locatioMore...
Roses make excellent gifts on special occasions, and if you know what each color stands for, then you can make your gift more meaningful. Each rose color conveys a different meaning, sometimes even more than one.Let us start with the most popular rose color -- red. Red roses convey the simplest yet most profound message -- 'I love you'. They also convey a few other emotions like passion, desire, respect, sincerity and beauty. More...
- Different Types Of Roses
- How To Keep Roses Fresh ?
- How To Take Care Of Knockout Roses ?
- How To Take Care Of Rose ?
- Rose Diseases Treatment
- What Does A Black Rose Symbolize ?
- What Does A Red Rose Symbolize ?
- When Is The Best Time To Plant Roses ?
The tulip is an upright flower, which belongs to the family Liliaceae and grows mostly in Europe, North Africa and Asia. The Keukenhof Gardens in Holland always leaves its visitors spellbound, thanks to the stunning and colorful display of tulips. To get the perfect bloom in your own garden, follow these planting tips and enjoy the beauty of tulips.More...
- Care Of Cut Tulips
- Facts About Tulips
- Growing Tulips In Pots
- Growing Tulips Indoors
- How Deep Do I Plant Tulips ?
- Life Cycle Of A Tulip
- Planting Tips For Tulips
- Problems With Growing Tulips
- When To Dig Tulip Bulbs ?
- When To Plant Tulip Bulbs ?
If you are a sunflower grower, then a thought that must have crossed your mind is how to harvest the seeds of these tall and regal flowers, especially since it is a known fact that sunflower seeds have a number of uses.To start with, the seeds that you save this year can be used for growing sunflowers during the next year’s planting season.More...
- Are Sunflower Seeds Bad For You ?
- Facts About Sunflowers
- Growing Sunflowers In Containers
- History Of The Sunflower
- How To Plant Sunflowers ?
- Life Cycle Of Sunflowers
- Nutritional Value Of Sunflower Seeds
- What Is The Scientific Name For Sunflower ?
- When To Cut Sunflowers ?
- When To Plant Sunflower Seeds ?
- Worms In Sunflower Seeds
Marigolds have always been a gardener’s favorite. They are inexpensive, very easy to care for, and once planted, a marigold plant will continue to bloom throughout the season. Dried out flowers can be used at cut flowers, and also saved for seeds for using the next season.Marigold plants need full sun. So make sure you put them is a spot in your garden that is exposed to the maximum amount of sunlight during the More..
- How Fast Do Marigolds Grow ?
- How To Plant Marigolds ?
- How To Take Care Of Marigolds ?
- Marigold Facts
- Medicinal Uses Of Marigold
- Types Of Marigolds
The complete scientific information on carnations states that they belong to the kingdom plantae, division magnoliophyta, class magnoliopsida, order caryophyllales, family caryophyllaceae and genus Dianthus. It is believed that Theopharastus, a Greek botanist, coined the scientific term Dianthus for carnations.More...
- Care For Carnations
- Carnation Facts
- Growing Carnation Flowers
- How To Harvest Carnation Seeds ?
- Meaning Of Carnations
- Scientific Name For The Carnation
- Types Of Carnations
Zinnias are neat annuals that come in large, colorful blooms. These flowers are quite easy to grow, and bloom from mid-summer till frost sets in. Zinnias are ideal for using in indoor arrangements too. These lovely flowers are available in a number of varieties. So, there is always a kind to suit every gardener’s needs and taste.More...
- Growing Tips For Zinnias
- How To Care For Zinnia Flowers ?
- Planting Zinnia Flowers
- Types Of Zinnias
- Zinnia History
Have you ever been to someone’s garden and seen a neatly made flower bed and secretly wished you could also have something like that. No problems, it is not a very difficult thing to have a flower bed; it just needs time and efforts on your behalf. More...
- Concrete Block Flower Bed Construction
- Free Flower Bed Design Plan
- How To Cut A Flower Bed With A Spade Shovel ?
- How To Cut A Flower Bed ?
- How To Get Rid Of Slugs In Flower Beds ?
- How To Keep Cats From Crapping In Your Flower Beds ?
- How To Keep My Dogs Out Of My Flower Beds ?
- How To Kill Grass In Flower Beds ?
- How To Make Rustic Flower Bed ?
- Is There Any Edible Plants To Line A Flower Bed ?
- Replacing Bricks Around Flower Bed
- Waterfall In Flower Bed
- When To Water Flower Beds ?