Strawberry frosting is very delicious, and it adds extra flavor to the cake that you are baking. Strawberry is loved by one and all. The rich color and taste is pleasing on the taste buds, and the frosting also gives a visual appeal.
You can make any cake, be it a chocolate cake, vanilla or butterscotch or just a basic sponge cake. When you top it up with the strawberry frosting, the taste you get is incomparable to anything else.Here are some instructions on how to make this divine strawberry frosting for your baking needs.
2 envelopes (1.3 ounces each) whipped topping mix consisting of whipping cream and strawberries
2/3 cup milk
1 cup, or 6 ounces, white chocolate chips, melted
1/4 cup strawberry jam
Beat the milk and mix the whipped topping well so that they blend together. The secret is in the whipping. You need to whip the topping mix until stiff peaks are formed. You can use a hand mixer to get the perfection you desire, and also you will have better control on the whipping process. When you are beating the cream and the milk, also add the melted chocolate chips. Remember to melt the chocolate chips in a double burner, or else everything will stick to the pan. Chocolate cannot be melted on direct heat.
Add the strawberry jam to the whole mixture. You can use strawberry jam or you can squash the strawberries into milk. Both of them give the same taste and effect. Chill for 15 minutes and you can spread the icing or frosting at any time.
More Articles :
- Best Frosting For Strawberry Cake
- Best Strawberry Jam Recipes
- Care Of Strawberry Plants
- Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Growing Tips For Strawberry Plants
- How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake ?
- How To Make Strawberry Frosting ?
- How To Make Strawberry Smoothies ?
- How To Plant Strawberry Plants ?
- Strawberry Facts
- Strawberry Harvest Season
- Strawberry Origin
- Tips For Gardening Strawberry Planters
- What Does A Strawberry Plant Look Like ?
- Why Is A Strawberry Called A Strawberry ?