Watermelons have four vitamins in specific, namely Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. All these vitamins play different roles in our body in preventing several diseases and even some serious ailments.
Vitamin A plays a very important role in our body. With the help of Vitamin A, our eyes can see various shades of color and we have good eyesight. Vitamin A also helps in the repair of body cells and formation of bones and tissues. It helps to keep the skin smooth. If you have vision problems, then you should be eating watermelon, which has a high content of Vitamin A. Since the watermelon has the quality of instantly converting itself into energy, the benefits of the vitamins are immediately delivered to your body.
Vitamin C is extremely important for the body. It is the ultimate medicine for a common cold or serious disease like cancer. Vitamin C helps in curing various ailments, and also increases the immunity in the body. It is also known to prevent bone problems, and actually helps in strengthening the bones. In addition, Vitamin C is known to enhance the absorption of calcium in the body.
Vitamin B6 is one of the B vitamins, and it is extremely essential for producing antibodies. When you have antibodies, then you will get protection from common as well as serious diseases. Antibodies also should be present so that your immunity gets a boost.
Vitamin B12 is helpful in enhancing metabolism. When the metabolism is high, you are less likely to put on weight.
More Articles :
- Carbohydrates In Watermelon
- Does Watermelon Make You Fat ?
- History Of Watermelon
- How Much Sugar Is In Watermelon ?
- How To Make A Watermelon Smoothie ?
- How To Pick A Sweet Watermelon ?
- How To Plant Watermelon ?
- Is Watermelon A Fruit Or Vegetable ?
- Is Watermelon Good For You ?
- Is Watermelon Healthy ?
- Origin Of Watermelon
- Tips For Growing Watermelon
- Watermelon And Diabetes
- Watermelon Calories
- Watermelon Growing Problems
- Watermelon Growth
- Watermelon Nutritional Facts
- What Vitamins Are In Watermelon ?
- When Is A Watermelon Ripe ?
- When To Pick Watermelon ?