Houseplants with segmented stems are something that a plant lover would love to have. There are quite a few options to choose from, in this regard. Following are some of the houseplants with segmented stems:
- Christmas Cactus: Though this plant belongs to the cactus, it does not look like one at all. It is a flat segmented plant, has toothed or rounded margins and has flowers in red, white and pink and in the fall or the winters, one might even see yellow flowers.
- Pencil Cactus: Also known as the Euphorbia Tirucalli, these plants are bushy and have fleshy and segmented bright green stems. These plants are often mistaken to be cacti on account of their spines and columnar shape.
- Mistletoe Cactus or Rhipsalis: Rhipsalis, also known as Mistletoe cactus, is a spineless cactus. This cactus is very popular as an ornamental plant. It has small flowers, but most of the times people prefer to have this plant due to its showy and colorful fruit.
- Lucky Bamboo: This plant is known by many names such as Dracaena Sanderiana, Ribbon Draceana, Belgian Evergreen or Ribbon plant. It is a small, shrubby plant and has slender leaves and flexible strap-shaped leaves. This is a plant, which, though grows well in soil, is generally kept with the roots in the water. But this water also needs to be changed every two weeks. Also, too much direct sunlight can cause the leaves to turn yellow.
More Articles :
- Benefits Of Houseplant Water Timer
- Do Houseplants Cause Health Problems ?
- Houseplants With Segmented Stems
- How To Get Rid Of Aphids On Houseplants ?
- Hydrangea As Houseplant
- Natural Pest Control For Houseplants
- Red Velvet Houseplant
- Remedy For Soft Brown Scale On Houseplants
- What Houseplants Clean Our Air ?
- What Houseplants Require Full Sun ?
- When To Move Houseplants Outdoors ?
- Why Are My Houseplants Turning Yellow And Wilting ?
- Why Is The Drainage Water From Houseplants Coffee Colored ?
- Zinc Absorption Houseplant