Hormone replacement therapy or HRT is a widely utilized method of treatment for reducing the symptoms triggered by menopause amongst women, as a result of decreased levels of estrogen and progesterone.
It was an African-American chemist named Dr. Percy Lavon Julian who was the first scientist responsible for the bulk production of steroids from plant sterols in the twentieth century. It was this discovery that paved way for the mass synthesis of hormones in the decade of the 1940s. More...
- Alternative Hormone Replacement Therapies
- Crohns Disease And Human Growth Hormone
- Hormone Therapy Post Hysterectomy
- How To Switch Hormone Replacement Therapy ?
- Natural Hormone Treatment For Cancer
- Natural Hormone Treatment For Men
- Natural Hormone Triggering
- Things To Take For Hormone Replacement
Adrenaline is a hormone that s produced by the adrenalin gland it plays a vital role in activating the metabolism rate and increasing it or decreasing it in the body. When the body experiences an upsurge in the adrenalin levels then we feel more energetic. One of the best ways to increase the adrenalin levels in the body is through regular and consistent exercise. Adrenalin also has other roles to play in the body like fighting depression and decreasing the stress levels. Stress is known as the silent killer because it can play havocs with the body by increasing the blood pressure and directly increasing the chances of stroke. More...
- Adrenaline And Cortisol Levels
- Adrenaline And Diabetes
- Adrenaline And Hypertension
- Adrenaline In Asthma
- Symptoms Of Adrenaline Rush
- What Causes An Adrenaline Rush ?
Progesterone is available in various naturally occurring ingredients including fruits and vegetables and is also being sold as a facial cream for more than three decades now. The best benefits of using a progesterone based skin cream is that one find their skin to turn lighter and also it becomes softer. Wrinkles are removed with the help of progesterone based creams. More...
- Can Progesterone Cream Prevent Miscarriage ?
- How To Decrease Progesterone Levels Naturally ?
- Natural Progesterone And Endormetrial Cancer
- Natural Progesterone And Side Effects
- Natural Progesterone Guide
- Natural Progesterone In Olive Oil
- Natural Progesterone Reviews
- Progesterone Creams For Menopause
- Progesterone In Herbs
- Side Effects Of Natural Progesterone
- What Are The Functions Of Progesterone ?
- What Problem Can Progesterone Cause ?
- Where Can I Buy Progesterone Cream ?
- Where To Apply Progesterone Cream ?
Testosterone is a male hormone that is responsible for giving men their male characteristics like facial hair, deep voice as well as their aggressive nature. This hormone in men is produced by the testes and the adrenal glands. However, testosterone is also present in women, but in lower quantities compared to men. In women, the hormone is produced by the adrenal glands and the ovaries, and is responsible for maintaining sexual life and overall well being. More...
- Benefits Of Testosterone Injection
- Can Testosterone Help With Anxiety ?
- Can Testosterone Levels Increase Normally ?
- Cause Of Low Testosterone
- Foods To Increase Your Testosterone
- How To Increase Testosterone Levels In Women ?
- Increase Testosterone Level Naturally
- Increase Testosterone With Exercise
- Low Testosterone In Women And Hair Loss
- Low Testosterone Symptoms
- Low Testosterone Treatments
- Normal Testosterone Levels In Men
- Should Older Men Take Testosterone ?
- Symptoms Of Lack Of Testosterone
The human body works on precise body clock and the functions take place exactly in that order. What we eat and how we live our life has a large impact on how long the body will run healthily and precisely. Sometimes when the body does not receive proper nutrients nor has some problem the body falls short of certain chemicals. More...
- Balancing Serotonin And Dopamine
- Dopamine And Alcoholism
- Dopamine And Sugar
- Foods That Increase Dopamine
- What Is Neurotransmitter Dopamine ?
Human growth hormone is a form of medicine that is used to aid in the growth of different physical aspects of a human body. Any medicine should never be taken when a person does not need it. Some people already have all the physique, height, looks and everything else they need. These kinds of people should not take HGH with the greed of getting better. Instead, they should be first checking out whether human growth hormone is safe for them. More...
- Abnormality Of Human Growth Hormone
- Benefits of Human Growth Hormone
- Does Colostrum Increase Human Growth Hormone Levels ?
- Growth Hormone And Longevity
- Human Growth Hormone Studies
- Hyperplasia And Human Growth Hormone
- Infant And Human Growth Hormone
- Natural Growth Hormone Replacement
- Test Methods To Detect Human Growth Hormone
- Types Of Human Growth Hormone
- What Activates Human Growth Releasing Hormone ?
- What Is Human Growth Hormone ?
The pancreas located behind the stomach plays an important role in the digestion of food by releasing digestive enzymes and also controls the blood glucose level in the human body. A collection of cells known as islet cells within the pancreas are responsible for the production of an extremely vital hormone called insulin, which in turn maintains the level of glucose in the blood. More...
- High Insulin Levels Cause
- How Long Take Reverse Insulin Resistance ?
- How To Loose Weight With Insulin Resistance ?
- Insulin Effects On The Body
- Insulin Resistance Symptoms
- Life Expectancy In Insulin Dependent Diabetes
- Types Of Insulin
- What Is Insulin Resistance ?
The neurotransmitter tryptophan serves as a precursor for the release of the hormone melatonin by the pineal gland located within the human brain. Owing to its sleep aiding characteristics, since the year 1996 melatonin supplements have been in use in the US. However, the US FDA does not approve or regulate the sale of these products. More...
- Can Melatonin Cause Depression ?
- Does Melatonin Affect Weight Loss ?
- Food Rich In Melatonin
- How Long Can I Take Sublingual Melatonin ?
- Melanin Vs Melatonin
- Melatonin And Macular Degeneration
- Melatonin And Role In Sleep
- Melatonin And Tanning
- Melatonin Side Effects
- Vitamin D And Melatonin
- What Are The Effects Of Melatonin ?
- What Are The Dosage Recommendations For Melatonin ?