Reverse Aging With Natural Herbs
Lifestyle and diet play a significant role in how we age and how fast we age. Choices like anti-aging natural supplements, anti-aging herbs, herbal vitamins, hormone therapy, exercise and counseling help reverse the aging process. There are basically five factors that cause the body to age:
- Neuro - deterioration of cell membranes in the brain due to lack of a phosphorous rich diet.
- Emotional - issues that reduce melatonin and HGH hormone production
- Endocrine - breakdown of the glands reducing production of hormone and weakening the vital organs
- Nutritional - mineral deficiencies that contribute to a weak mind and body
- Free radicals - compounds that attack the cell membranes of the nervous system
Spices and herbs maximize the nutrient density and create a more thermogenic diet, thereby naturally increasing the metabolism. Specific herbs and spices in the diet help with certain health concerns that can be treated naturally: rosemary and basil for their anti-inflammatory power.
- Cumin and sage helps in fighting dementia
- Cayenne and cinnamon helps to fight obesity
- Coriander and cinnamon are used for their sugar regulating powers
- Lemon grass, nutmeg, bay leaves and saffron help calm your mood
- Turmeric is used to fight cancer
- Oregano has fungus beating power
- Spices like garlic, mustard seed and chicory have the heart pumping power
- Basil and thyme for the skin
- Turmeric, basil, cinnamon, thyme, saffron and ginger have immune boosting power
- Coriander, rosemary, cayenne, allspice and black pepper have depression busting power.
More Articles :