The various symptoms of a panic attack or disorder can be temporarily alleviated or managed to a large extent by using medicines, such as anti-depressants and benzodiazepines, which have anti-anxiety and sedative properties. However, panic attacks usually leave a deep impact on the patient and the enduring issue cannot get resolved absolutely only by the use of these conventional medications. Hence, any medicine administered to the patient must be accompanied by natural alternative treatments that can deal with the underlying reasons of a panic attack.
Following are some of the best natural alternative treatments recommended in case of panic attacks:
- A regular exercise regime comprising of meditation, yoga, aerobics, self-hypnosis, and breathing regulation exercises. The exercise routine should be such that it rejuvenates body, mind, as well as the soul and help alleviate the level of stress and anxiety in the patient.
- Aromatherapy, involving the use of aromatic herbal oils derived from different plants and natural herbs, is also a popular treatment used manage anxiety. Common herbs used for extraction of these aromatic oils include cypress, sandalwood, geranium, roe, Melissa, bergamot, and jasmine. Many distinctive blends of two or more of these oils, especially the ones prepared using lavender oils, are very popular worldwide as an effective alternative treatment for patients with panic attacks. Other natural herbs that are known to affect the adrenal glands and provide instant relief from symptoms include Siberian Ginseng and Winter Cherry.
- Include anti-anxiety foods, such as licorice tea, apple, milk, honey, and rose petals, in the diet. Other natural food supplements that should be used along with the panic attack medication include vitamins C and E, B100 complex, magnesium citrate, and pantothenic acid.
- Last, but not the least, psychotherapy or the cognitive behavior therapy is a must to achieve best results in management of the prevalent symptoms of panic disorders and attacks.
More Articles :
- Best Medication For Panic Attacks
- Death From Panic Attacks
- How Long Do Panic Attacks Last ?
- List Of Medications For Panic Attacks
- Natural Alternative For Panic Attacks
- Signs And Symptoms Of Panic Attacks
- Tips For Panic Attacks
- What Does A Panic Attack Feel Like ?
- What To Do After A Panic Attack ?
- Why Do People Have Panic Attacks ?