Coparenting is basically defined as the condition where parents are not into some marriage, combined habitation, or any kind of sexual relationship with one another. There are several aspects of co parenting as well as various different factors that might influence them.More...
- Authoritative Style Of Parenting
- Benifits Of Parenting Classes In Highschool
- Definition Of Co Parenting
- Effects Of Bad Parenting On Children
- Example Of A Parenting Plan
- Marriage And Parenting Problems
- Parenting Plan For Fathers
- Parenting Plans For Divorce
- Parenting The Middle Child
- What Is Parenting Styles ?
Newborn babies not only bring joy to a family but also instill a sense of responsibility in the parents. One of the most sensitive works involved in taking care of a newborn child is to bottle feed him with milk and water regularly. It is a sensitive job as it involves taking note of certain factors to ensure safety and hygiene and also to make sure that whatever is being fed to the child is going inside his mouth and not here and there.More...
Breastfeeding is a important time for both the mother and her baby, in terms of health. The food that the mother takes in at this time is crucial as they will not only affect her health but also her baby’s health, either positively or negatively, through the milk he takes in.
If the mother is taking in foods which are generally not advised to any lactating mother, then it can produce bad effects on the infant. He may have to suffer intestinal pains, colic, gas and abdominal bloating.More...
- Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Mothers
- Breastfeeding And Alcohol
- Disadvantsges And Advantages Of Breastfeeding
- How To Know Your Pregnant While Breastfeeding ?
It seems to be a tough business handling kids who are picky eaters. Parents do find it difficult to keep up with work and other household responsibilities. There are many techniques through which you can ensure that you kid eats the right food at the right time. Like always make you kid feel special by trying out various recipes and dishes that kids of his or her age love to eat.More...
Puberty is the natural process that takes place in a girl that changes her to a woman. It leads to many physical, sexual and emotional changes. These changes occur at the age group of 9-16. Girls will tend to experience this process well before boys. It can be sometimes be a difficult moment too.More...
- How To Jump Start Puberty ?
- How To Slow Down Early Puberty ?
- Puberty And Adolescence
- Puberty And Periods
- Weight Gain In Puberty Guys
- When Will Puberty Start ?
Vaccines are considered to be very important tools that can fight diseases. They are inevitable and we need to get them at certain stage in life. Our life is determined by them to a great extent. They help in keeping our body immune. Our body needs to fight against various viruses and infections that it gets accustomed to. Hence, it is extremely important that we take these vaccines on time which will also help to maintain a healthy body.More...
- Autism And Vaccines Theory
- Can Vaccines Cause Disease ?
- Documentation Of Vaccines
- How Do Vaccines Prevent Illness ?
- Ingredients In Vaccines
- Swine Flu Vaccines
- Vaccines Preventing Diseases
- H1n1 Vaccination Side Effects
- Infant Vaccination Schedule
- Side Effects Of Smallpox Vaccination
- Who Invented Vaccination ?
Self-esteem needs to be self-built. Nobody can boost it completely apart from your inner conscience. You need to mentally feel energized and confident only then would it boost up. One will experience changes al through the life and there are lot of attitudes that would combine together to give you that necessary support. People will surely give you negative feedback but it depends on you whether you are going to sulk or would work on it.More...
- Activities That Promote Self Esteem
- Factors That Influence Self Esteem
- How Can You Tell If Someone Has Low Self Esteem ?
- How Self Esteem Is Damaged ?
- Self Esteem And Leadership
- Self Esteem And The Child
Toddlers are extremely restless by nature. They are like free spirits that love to try every new thing they come across. Also, they like to cross all the limits imposed on them. This makes them misbehave at times and disciplining them becomes a daunting task for the parents.
In order to discipline a toddler, it is essential to first eliminate all its negative behaviors and then promote and encourage its positive behaviors.More...
- Daily Activity Sheet For Toddler
- Healthy Food Ideas For Toddler
- Symptom Of ADD Or ADHD In Toddler
- Toddler Learning Activities
- Toddler Multicultural Toys
Night terror in children is now becoming quite a common problem as far as the small kids are concerned. There are several parents who keep worrying about their children regarding these night terrors. BBC has reported that around 3 percent of the children experience such night terrors, and most of these are boys. Studies prove that these night terrors are quite probable to exist in families as any other sleeping disorders.More...
Body image basically refers to what we perceive about our own appearance and body. It also indicates the depth to which we are connected to our physical appearance. There are a number of reasons behind this self-consciousness and over-awareness about our body and looks. Constantly we all feel pressurized about whether we are looking slim or not, what the other people might be thinking about us, how we are being perceived by the society surrounding us, etc.More...
- Barbie And Body Image
- Body Image Influences
- Body Image Of Women
- Effects Of Body Image In The Media
- What Is Body Image Disorder ?
Generally, anger is seen to be one of the negative emotions. One is not supposed to be angry. However, anger can even have some features in the positive manner. For instance, it activates a particular region on the left side of the brain, which is related to several positive emotions. Similarly, as positive emotions, anger can also motivate people in achieving something.More...
- Allergies And Temper Tantrums
- Anger Transference
- Dealing With Anger And Resentment
- Drugs Alcohol And Anger
- Expressions For Anger
- How Do You Temper Chocolate ?
- How To Forgive When You Still Have Pain And Anger ?
- What To Do About Temper Tantrums ?