During the first trimester of pregnancy the fetus is still very small and in the shape of the egg. You can hardly notice that you are pregnant. At this time your body will be normal and still adjusting to the hormonal changes that take place in your body. Due to the hormonal changes you could experience several symptoms like giddiness and nausea and morning sickness. You may hate some food smells and also become sensitive to smell and touch.More...
- Antibiotics And First Trimester Of Pregnancy
- Hormones During First Trimester
- How Long Is First Trimester ?
- What Is Brown Cervical Mucus During First Trimester ?
- What To Avoid In First Trimester ?
Exercising is very good for everyone’s healthy. However, women who are pregnant should exercise caution while exercising. They should indulge in light form of exercises like Lamaze or Keegel exercises. They cannot do something more severe because they may harm the baby.More...
- Is Bleeding During Second Trimester Normal
- Signs Of Miscarriage During Second Trimester
- Weight Gain In Second Trimester Pregnancy
- What To Expect The Second Trimester ?
- When Does The Second Trimester Start ?
The third trimester is as crucial as the first trimester. The 3rd trimester also lasts three months and during these three months the baby grows rapidly. The baby is also putting on weight and at this time the baby is at the peak of its activity inside your womb. You may feel the baby’s kicks and movements all the time. Also, as a person you are a lot heavier now and your stomach is showing and everybody can tell you are pregnant.More...
- Death In The Third Trimester
- Third Trimester Complications
- What To Expect The Third Trimester ?
- When Is The Third Trimester Of Pregnancy ?
Childbirth means carrying a child in the womb for nine months and then delivering the child through normal or a surgical procedure. When a woman is pregnant, she stops menstruating and there is no more monthly periods until the baby she is carrying is born.More...
- Childbirth And Water Breaking
- Emotional Changes After Childbirth
- Excessive Bleeding After Childbirth
- What Does Childbirth Look Like ?
A cesarean childbirth means the child has to be delivered through a surgery. In nature, the child would be born through a vaginal child birth for a woman. The labor pains would occur naturally and the child will push itself through the birth canal. However, in a C section the child is delivered when the doctors cut open the womb of the pregnant woman and take the child out with their hands.More...
- C Section Complications
- Coping With C Section Pain
- Factors Contributing To C Section Rates
- Facts About Cesarean Childbirth
- Is It Normal For A C Section Incision To Ooze
- Problems After Cesarean
- Scar Tissue After C Section
Pregnancy is a natural process and a woman can get pregnant any time she wants as long as she as her ovaries is working properly. There may be some hurdles in the form of health conditions and long term disorders, but several women have become pregnant despite all.More...
- Causes Of Stillbirth
- Depression After Stillbirth
- Getting Pregnant After Stillbirth
- Miscarriage And Stillbirth Support
- What Is A Stillbirth ?
So you know that you are going to be a mother. If it is possible, the best thing to do is to avoid any medical intervention. You have to be much more careful about your medication. Some drugs that can be taken normally before pregnancy like Aspirin may be fatal for unborn baby. Avoid any surgery and anesthesia that is not essential.More...
- Can You Fly During First Trimester ?
- Is brown cervical mucus during first trimester normal ?
- First Trimester Risk of Miscarriage
- Weight Gain During First Trimester Pregnancy
- Intercourse During First Trimester
When a woman gets pregnant, her body undergoes many changes, physically and hormonally, to prepare for the growing fetus and impending birth. All these changes are considered normal, but many women are ill-prepared for them as they may not have taken them into account.More...
- Week Pregnancy Symptoms
- Pregnancy After Mirena Removal
- Pregnancy Chances By Age
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar
- Pyogenic Granuloma During Pregnancy
- Risk Of Pregnancy At Forty