What To Do About Child Abuse ?  

Child abuse is very common and there are different kinds of it. However, if you notice that someone is treating a child badly, then you should take some action against it. If the child is being beaten up mercilessly, then you should immediately call 911 for further assistance.

Child abuse can be of various forms and sometimes physical violence is clearly visible. The child will have bruise marks on the face, legs, hands or even face. Anybody who notices the signs of abuse can actually report the matter to the police so that the child at least gets medical attention. There are also some children help line numbers. If the child is old enough, then they can report the matter themselves to 911. However, arrests are made only after detailed investigation.

Hospitals also provide this help line number to help the children out. Some numbers like 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) are valid all over the United States. Any child help center cannot file a report for you but they will arrange for a three way call where the child abuse can be reported to the right authorities by you. The unfortunate thing about child abuse is that children are unable to help themselves because they trust their parents the most and they are being hurt by the same people. If you are in a position to help the children, then you should. Also, by law all citizens have the obligation to report any incident of child abuse to the legal authorities, like the police.

More Articles :

Crimes A to Z :





What To Do About Child Abuse

Child-Abuse-And-Self-Esteem      Abused children go through lot of physical and mental trauma through out the years of their growing up. They also have several post traumatic symptoms to deal with. Child abuse is prevalent in the society by and large. Often, children, who have been abused, suffer from low self esteem. More..




Home  • Bankruptcy Law   • Business Law  • Constitution Law • CopyRight Law   • Criminal LawEmployment Law   • Family Law   • Immigration Law   • Legal Dispute      • Malpractice   • Personal Injury   • Real Estate Law   • Tax Law   • Traffic Law   • Trust Law Legal News

What To Do About Child Abuse )
Copyright © 2012  Rocketswag.com, All Rights Reserved.