Medical malpractice may cause from an act of commission, (inappropriate action taken by the practitioner) or omission (failure to take appropriate action). The most common examples of medical malpractice are More...
As per the law, medical malpractice can be defined as an act or omission by a health care provider, which deviates from the accepted standards of practice in the medical community and which causes an injury to the patient.More...
- Daubert V. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals Lawsuit
- General Electric Co. V. Joiner Lawsuit
- Kumho Tire Co. V. Carmichael Lawsuit
- Case Of Legal Malpractice Tort Without Defendant Expert Witness
Whenever a person suffers from an injury or illness, the physician is the first person to be approached. It is important to rely and place trust on the skills, education and experience of the doctor so as to have an effective diagnosis and More..
- Defining Medical Error
- Failure To Diagnose Cancer Is A Common Medical Malpractice
- Complete Stoppage Heart Caused By Medical Error
Medical malpractice is when a healthcare provider or a clinician does not perform his duties or is negligent in performing his duties and it leads to causing damage to the patient.More...
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Who Pays For Medical Errors An Analysis ?
- Judge Approval Of Expert Witness In Medical Products Liability
When medical errors occur, many times besides the patient even the family suffers. Families have feeling of guilt and anger. They believe that they should have been vigilant enough to prevent the medical error and there is resentment not just to the clinician who was treating the patient but to the entire hospital More...
If you are a health care provider, then you need to have malpractice insurance to protect yourself and your practice. Nearly all states in the United States require that physicians have malpractice insurance. Even in states that do not have the requirement, nearly all physicians will have malpractice insurance in order to be able to see patients at a hospital.
- Malpractice Insurance For Medical Acupuncture
- Malpractice Insurance For Mental Health
- Malpractice Insurance Of Physicans
- Malpractice Insurance Rates For Lawyers
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Cost Rate
- What Is A Normal Malpractice Insurance Quote
Before we talk about liability insurance for the nursing home industry, let us take some time out to figure out what is liability insurance. Liability insurance helps an organization to cover any costs that incur because of injury or damage. This type of insurance is an integral part of responsible business operation, and is extremely vital for a nursing home. More...
- What Is Liability Insurance ?
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Excess Liability Insurance Risk Management
- Liability Insurance For Independent Contractor
- Professional Liability Insurance Broker In The Uk
- Sample Letter Requesting Certificate Of Liability Insurance
- What If A Subcontactor Does Not Have Liability Insurance