In fact, in a family where there is drug abuse, the problems of child abuse and neglect are found to be higher since the victim may not be in a mental state to concentrate on child’s emotional needs and even basic needs.More...
Substance abuse refers to intake of items which are hazardous to health, but it becomes a habit for a person to regularly intake such items. Teens are the most affected by substance abuse. There could be many causes for substance abuse. Some time it is just the company that a teen keeps that may be responsible for his habits. Many times it is just peer pressure which makes teens start substance abuse. Some times there may be emotional reasons such a feeling of not being loved, depression, low self esteem etc because of which teens may indulge in substance abuse.More...
- Slogans Against Drug Abuse
- Ways Of Preventing Drug Abuse
- The History Of Teen Drug Abuse
- Drug Abuse And Athletes Percentages
Prescription drugs, if not used under the supervision of medical experts, can have adverse reactions on the body. Especially, if they are used for non-medical reasons, they result in altering the activity of the brain and can easily cause addiction.More...
- Primary Drug Of Abuse Or Addiction
- CBT And Substance Abuse Treatment Research
- Drug Abuse And Religion
- High School Urban Drug Abuse
Parents who do not effectively communicate with their children are more likely to face problems like delinquency, low academic achievement, drug use and mental problems. Since the family is the central unit responsible for the primary socialization of children, efforts should be pursued to prevent children from engaging in risky behavior like drug use. More...
- Financial Help For Drug Addiction
- Drug Addiction For Teens
- Effects Of Drug Addiction On Family Members
- Fetal Drug Addiction Treatment
- Celebrity And Drug Addiction
- When Is National Alcohol And Drug Addiction Recovery Month ?
Why do people have alcohol? Are most users aware of its drawbacks and are fully conversant that it is bad for the health? What are the reasons that make them behave so? People use alcohol for many different reasons and here are some of the reasons Why People Use Alcohol ?. More...
- Alcohol Poisoning Statistics
- Can You Bring Alcohol On An Airplane ?
- Facts About Alcohol Poisoning
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay In Your System ?
- List Of Alcohol Drinks
- Number Of Alcohol Related Deaths Per Year
- Treatment For Alcohol Poisoning
- What Alcohol Has No Sugar ?
- What Alcohol Has The Least Calories ?
- Which Alcohol Has Lowest Sugar Content ?
- Why People Use Alcohol ?
Tobacco can have some very drastic effects on the nervous system. When the nicotine present in tobacco enters the blood stream, it can affect the brain in 7 seconds. Nicotine has the same effect on the brain as that of cocaine or amphetamine. More...
- Chewing Tobacco Effects
- Chewing Tobacco Facts
- Diseases Caused By Tobacco
- Economic Cost Of Alcohol Vs. Tobacco
- Pros And Cons Of Tobacco Use
- Tobacco Effects On The Nervous System
- Where Is The Home Of The American Tobacco Company ?