A sexual abuse of a child leads to anxiety and fear unaware of the actual impact. Whereas, a teen when abused sexually is well aware of the impact and understands well what has been meted to them. It is a hell of a feeling.
Such acts breaks the person’s trust and to some extent the person feels unsafe, if not in longer terms; at least for a short period.
They develop inappropriate behaviors that are not socially acceptable. More than any other age group it is the adolescents who are more vulnerable to sexual abuse. If this occurs with their acquainted date, it is total betrayal of the trust. Sex is used as a weapon with which one is assaulted. This leads to their questioning themselves about their judging capacity and they develop a feeling of guilt
The teens who have been victimized are not all-alone struggling. It is the circumstances that are created due to sexual abuse that makes the victim as well as the family to struggle along. Others who are not much familiar will find it difficult to understand what the teen is going through after the onslaught. At this juncture, it becomes quite impossible for a while for the teen to come to terms. Life becomes a hell until they are back in their senses and live a normal life. A sense of fatigue or exhaustion may follow with the nightmares too. They may hate themselves. It is the people around them who have to support and extend a helping hand to bring them out of their painful memories. Life does not end here!
More Articles :
- Child Sexual Abuse And Drug Use
- Child Sexual Abuse Behind Closed Doors
- Child Sexual Abuse Effect On Their Life
- Child Sexual Abuse In Latino Families
- Contributing Factors Of Sibling Sexual Abuse
- Do Little Children Lie About Sexual Abuse ?
- False Sexual Abuse Charges Against Fathers
- How To Tell Husband Of Sexual Abuse ?
- Intervention Or Treatment For Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse In Teen
- Sexual Abuse In Usa Public Schools
- Sexual Abuse Recovery