For example, a person suffering from cancer has to depend on conventional medicine because alternative medicine is slow and if the person waits for the alternative medicine to cure him, the disease may progress to a point of no return.More...
- What Is The Definition Of Alternative Medicine ?
- Pros On Alternative Medicine
- Cons On Alternative Medicine
- Where Did Alternative Medicine Start ?
- Alternative Complementary Medicine Statistics
- Safety Issues With Complementary And Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine For Bronchitis
- Complimentary And Alternative Medicine Use For Arthritis
Use of acupuncture in treating different type of disease has been quite successful. The National Institutes of Health has certified that acupuncture can be very safely and effectively used to treat certain types of illnesses. Studies have found that acupuncture was able to cure nausea, which was due to application of chemotherapy in the patients suffering from cancer or patients who have been administered anesthesia and even in the pregnant women.More...
- Acupuncture And Digestion
- Acupuncture Fertility Tips
- Acupuncture For Eating Disorders
- Acupuncture Side Effect
- Acupuncture Treatmemnt For Pancreas Liver Cancer
- Acupuncture Treatment For Hyperhidrosis
- Does Acupuncture Work For Weight Loss ?
- How Did The Chinese Invent Acupuncture ?
- What Does Acupuncture Treat ?
To ensure birth of a healthy baby it is important to maintain a holistic good health during pregnancy. Pregnancy is related with certain discomfort duet to various physical and emotional transitions. A holistic therapy can be very successful in combating these complications however it is advised that the pregnant woman must inform her gynecologist about the complimentary and alternative medicines that she would be taking.More...
Yoga claims that three bodies comprise a yogic body. The physical body also known as sthula sharira is the outer appearance, which is visible to us; while the casual body or karana sharira is the soul; and the energy body or suksma sharira is regarded as most vital component of the body. It is often referred to as the fuel of the body which regulates the body's performance while doing various functions.More...
- Appropiate Hot Yoga Clothing
- Benefits Of Yoga For Stress Management And Weight Loss
- Childrens And Yoga Activities
- Health Benefits Of Yoga
- Yoga Facts And History
The acupressure points in the human body are located through out the body and at several places. From head to toe these points are spread out and they are immediately placed near joints especially. According to the science of acupressure, there are about twelve major meridians in the body. More...
- Acupressure For Dizziness
- Acupressure For Obesity
- Acupressure Point For Menstrual Cramps
- Acupressure To Stay Alert
- Erotic Acupressure Points
In acupuncture, needles are used to pierce pressure points in the body which are known to relieve pain, stress and anxiety in the person. It is believed that acupuncture helps in stimulating the immune system. It can increase blood circulation and promote the production of red and white blood cells. More...
- Acupuncture And History
- Acupuncture And Lyme Disease
- Acupuncture For Throat Muscles
- Acupuncture Risks
- How Long Does It Take For Acupuncture To Work ?
- How Much Does Acupuncture Cost ?
- Why I Feel Worse After My First Acupuncture Session ?
North America has the highest population of chiropractors than any other country in the world. Today more than five thousand people practice chiropractic medicine in the United States. Most of the chiropractors treat problems related to the spinal cord and joints in the body. More...
- Dizziness After A Neck Adjustment
- Headaches And Spinal Adjustments
- How Are Chiropractic And Osteopathic Medicine Similar
- How Does Spinal Adjustment Cure Digestive Problems
- Medicare Chiropractic Coverage
All Christians believe that Jesus had great power and He can heal people from their ailments. While reading the Gospel there are many accounts mentioned that show the healing powers of Jesus. Even till today, the holy water is considered to have healing powers and many priests across the world use it to heal an ailing person. More...
- Chinese Viewpoints On Spiritual Healing
- Divine Healing From Old Testament
- Faith Healing Philosophy
- Is Faith Healing A Part Of Orthodox Christianity ?
The meditation techniques are broadly classified under two categories. Either they are based on Hinduism or on Zen. The techniques of meditation based on Hinduism are concentration oriented. One can easily learn to meditate as long as there is proper guidance. More...
The word hypnosis is derived from the Greek word ‘hypnos’ meaning sleep. Hypnotherapist uses exercises that put a person in state of relaxation and an altered state of consciousness also known as a trance. Hypnosis can teach a person how to master his state of awareness. An individual can affect his body function and the psychological response by mastering his state of awareness.More...
- Hypnosis For Fear Of Dogs
- Is It Possible To Self Hypnosis Have An Orgasm
- Jobs In Hypnotherapy In Us
- Positive Changes In Hypnotherapy Training
- Secrets Of Stage Hypnosis