Blood circulates in the body in a circular fashion and that is why it is called the circulatory system. The blood is carried through a complicated network of blood vessels. The blood vessels also carry oxygen and nutrients to various parts of the body through these blood vessels. All these are an integral part of the cardiovascular system.More...
Whenever you go for a blood test, the nurse or the doctor taps your wrist and looks for a place to pierce the needle so that they can draw out the blood. They are actually looking for a vein so that the blood can be drawn out. The vein is an important blood vessel that is a part of the blood circulatory system. It mainly carries deoxygenated blood in the body and that is why it is blue in color.More...
The heart is a very important muscle of the body. The heart works like the pump and distributes blood into the entire body suing a complicated network of blood vessels known as the arteries, veins and the capillaries. The heart has 4 chambers, and the blood is pumped into these four chambers, purified and oxygenated and then supplied into the rest of the body.More...
- Aspirin And Heart Attacks
- Causes Of Heart Murmurs
- Heart Healthy Foods
- How To Maintain A Healthy Heart ?
- List Of Bleeding Heart Diseases
- Statistics About Heart Disease
- Symptoms Of End From Stage Heart Disease
- What Causes Heart Disease ?
- What Is Water Around The Heart ?
- What Occurs During A Heart Attack ?
Peripheral artery disease is also known as PAD and cerebrovascular disease. Some people also call it coronary artery disease, or CAD. In order to diagnose the presence of this disease, the doctors put the patients through an array of tests. Then the treatment and management plan is arrived at in order to stop the progression of the disease.More...
- Neck Pain From Artery
- Signs Of Peripheral Artery Disease
- Symptoms Of Blocked Carotid Artery
- Symptoms Of Clogged Artery
- Symptoms Of Peripheral Artery Disease
- What Is The Largest Artery In The Body ?
Lung cancer is one of the most common types of cancer to occur in men and women. It was the number one killer disease in the United States of America in the year 2004. Only one-fourth of people who have been diagnosed with lung cancer can survive beyond five years of diagnosis.More...
- Age Of Death From Black Lung
- Alternative Treatments For Lung Cancer
- Facts About Removing Fluid From The Lung
- Fluid In Lung Causes
- Fluid On The Lung Symptoms
- New Treatments For Non Small Cell Cancer Of The Lung
- Side Effects Of Lung Cancer Treatments
- Tobacco Smoking And Lung Cancer
- Types Of Lung Cancer Latest Treatments
- Types Of Lung Fibrosis
- Vitamin D And Lung Cancer
- What To Expect In The Final Stages Of Lung Cancer ?
The human body has several capillaries all over the body along with the arteries and veins as a part of the blood circulatory system. The blood travels in a circular pattern in the body and that is why it is called blood circulatory system. First the blood travels downwards and then it is transported back to the heart in an upward direction.More...
- Capillary Action For Kids
- Capillary Action In Plants
- Example Of Capillary Action
- How Capillary Action Makes Water Go Up ?
- How Does Capillary Action Work ?
- What Is Capillary Action ?
- Why Is Capillary Action Important ?