All you cool and stylish folks out there, who always wanted to color their hair in funky colors and have delicious flavor emitting from their hair, this is especially for you! Yes, you can use Kool Aid to dye your hair as it not only gives color to the hair, but also lends a good flavor to them! Here is how you do it:
What you will need:
- A packet or two of your choice of non-sweetened Kool-Aid
- Hair conditioner of your choice again. If you do not have a hair conditioner, you can substitute it with mayonnaise.
- A bowl, a small one would do
- A utensil for stirring
How to do it?
- Put the contents of the Kool-Aid packets into the bowl.
- Add hair conditioner into the bowl as per your requirements of having the particular parts the hair dyed.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the bowl.
- Now, apply this mixture on your hair and leave it on your hair for as long as possible to get the best results. This process is for people having bleached hair. The result would be at its maximum point when the hair is bleached completely in the areas that you wanted the Kool-Aid to settle in properly.
- After a point when you cannot keep the mixture on your hair for more time, you can rinse it away. Be careful not to go for shampooing immediately.
- With the help of a blow dryer, dry up your hair.
Word of caution:
Make sure not to use sweetened Kool-Aid. You will surely fall into a big mess as it can leave the bees swarming on and around your head!
More Articles :