Hair does not receive nutrition from external sources. It gets from internal sources and through the blood. Melanin is a natural substance in the body. If the hair cells do not get sufficient quantity of melanin the cells become weak and this gives rise to premature graying of hair.
Given below are known to be some of the causes of gray hair.
- Melanin decay
- Anxiety or sorrow
- Keeping late nights
- Excessive sex
- Hereditary factors
- Chronic cold
- Use of very hot spices
- Use of inedible oils
- Poor circulation of blood in the head
- Sweating of the scalp
- Excessive exposure to sun
- Excessive fasting
- Thyroid imbalance
- Use of hydrogen peroxide in the hair
- Mental shock
- Lack of vitamin B, iron, zinc, and iodine in diet
- Use of hair dryer
- Use of refined sugar and sugary products
Butter made from cow’s milk has the property to prevent premature graying of hair. It can be consumed internally to derive the benefit. Foods such as crabs, oysters, sun flower seeds, cashews, and almonds are rich in copper and these can be made use of to reduce graying of hair. Butter milk with 2 teaspoon of yeast and wheat germ are known to be effective in preventing gray hair. Intake of protein is necessary to maintain natural shine to the hair. Hence, foods that are rich in protein such as sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and soy are to be included in the diet.
More Articles :
- Best Hair Dye For Gray Coverage
- Can Chemical Imbalance Cause Gray Hair ?
- Gray Hair And Diet Nutrition
- Gray Hair Styles And Cuts
- Herb To Eliminate Gray Hair
- Is Low Trace Minerals Linked To Gray Hair ?
- Premature Gray Hair In Children
- Reverse Gray Hair Naturally
- What Does It Mean When You Are Getting Gray Hair ?