Labret piercing is a complicated process and takes longer to heal because it is inside the mouth. Some people believe it could badly affect the gums and teeth and lead to oral infections. Thereby, only increasing their dental bills. However, labret piercing experts believe that it is a safe process and does not cause any infection if the piercing is done the right way.More...Risks Involved With Body Piercing
Body piercing is an art and in the current day world it is more for fashion that people do it. While there is a distinct style and form for piercing it does have its risks. When any part of the body is pierced a foreign body is going into the skin and the blood stream. People pierce their body at different places.More...
Other body piercing such as nose and ear piercing have been in existence for ages. There is a mummified body which is five thousand year old and this body has ear piercing done. So ear piercing was a common practice that long back too. But navel piecing does not have that sort of history. It has been introduced in modern times. More...
- How Do You Take Care Of Belly Button Piercings ?
- What Is The Best Product To Use For Caring Belly Piercing Infection ?
- Blister From Belly Piercing
- Good Age For Belly Button Piercing
The risks of Tattoos and body piercing are real and they simply cannot be wished away or they should not be taken lightly too. One should be aware of all the issues involved and take necessary precautions to avoid complications latter. The health risks associated with tattoos and body piercing are given below. More...
- Types Of Body Piercings
- Body Art And Piercing In The Workplace
- Effects Of Body Piercings
- Female Vaginal Piercings
- Origins Of Tattoos Body Piercings
- Should Schools Ban Body Piercings And Tattoos ?
Ear piercing is very popular and it has become quite common these days to wear jewelry in the ears. However, the practice of ear piercing is age old and it is known to have been followed 5,000 years back. Here are some ear piercing tips that will help you. More...
- Danger Of Piercing Your Ear Cartilage
- How To Close Ear Piercing Holes ?
- If Your Pregnant, Can You Get A Piercing In Your Ear ?
Tongue piercing has a long history of temporary piercing for religious and performance practices. Islamic Fakirs and Sufis from the Middle East practiced tongue piercing as an offering and a proof of trance state. Even today, in some tongue piercing is practiced in some Hindu customs and at times, in the Philippines. In the 20th century, western countries borrowed it from the Fakirs, bringing it to the Americans and the Europeans. More...
- Bleeding Tongue After Piercing
- Dental Safety And Tongue Piercings
- How Do You Take Care Of Tongue Piercings ?
- Risk Of A Venom Tongue Piercing
- What Is The Purpose Of Tongue Piercing ?