Dental implants are used by dentists to replace a tooth that is missing. The implants are usually made from titanium. Depending on the extent of the procedure required, the cost of the dental implant will vary.
For instance, a single dental implant costs between $2,000 and $4,500. However, this cost will significantly increase if you require bone graft or sinus lift.The dental implants cost is dependent on numerous factors. Some of those have been highlighted below:
- The material used to make the dental implant and the artificial tooth. Usually implants are made from titanium, but the artificial tooth place on top of the implant can be made from a variety of materials. This affects the cost of the implant.
- A dentist needs to take X-ray or CT scan. Having a scan is more expensive than having an X-ray. Again, this has an influence on the dental implant cost.
- The cost of making the artificial tooth, also known as the crown, can vary from one dentist to another.
- In case the patient is having some other dental problem, then that needs to be rectified and cured first before an implant can be put. This again will have an impact on the final pricing of a dental implant.
- Another factor that plays a major role in dental implants cost is the expertise and knowledge of the dentist. The more experienced and knowledgeable a dentist is, the more expensive his labor cost will be. It is this factor that makes a difference in what one patient pays in comparison to another.
More Articles :
- Alternative To Dental Implant
- Complaints About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants And Complications
- Dental Implants And Mri
- How Dental Implants Work ?
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost ?
- How To Get Insurance To Pay For Dental Implants ?
- Tips For Finding Cheap Dental Implants
- Types Of Dental Implants
- What Are Dental Implants ?
- What Is New In Dental Implants ?