Taking care of dental health is of paramount importance to everyone and more so, the elderly. They need to receive the best in everyday life. It is best that the techniques are mastered by their caretakers. The following are some tips which can be followed.More...
Dental implants are used by dentists to replace a tooth that is missing. The implants are usually made from titanium. Depending on the extent of the procedure required, the cost of the dental implant will vary. For instance, a single dental implant costs between $2,000 and $4,500. However, this cost will significantly increase if you require bone graft or sinus lift.More..
- Alternative To Dental Implant
- Complaints About Dental Implants
- How Dentist Makes Gold Teeth ?
- Mri And Teeth Gold Cap
- Chewing With Dentures
- Cleaning Stained Dentures
- Alternatives To Dental Crowns
- Average Cost Of A Dental Crown
- Cost Of Dental Bridge Work
- Dental Implant Vs Bridges
- Allergic Reactions To Bone Grafts
- Bone Grafts And Titanium Filters
Chronic bad breath is worrying to anyone who suffers from it. The causes are several and there are solutions to bad breath or halitosis. Poor dental hygiene, throat infections and other things can leave you with a foul mouth odor. Your gums, mouth, infected teeth and tongue can also give you halitosis. There are a few things that we can do to get rid if it. More...
- Home Remedies To Treat Bad Breath
- Prescription Drugs And Bad Breath
- Tongue Rings And Bad Breath
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bad Cat Breath ?
- Why Would My Child Breath Smell Bad ?
The mouth is the first part of the digestive process. It is amazing how we take it for granted. Most of us are not aware that the health of our mouth affects our diabetes control, and that our diabetes control affects our oral health. More...
- Do All Bladder Medicine Cause Dry Mouth ?
- Dry Mouth After Chemo And Radiation
- Dry Mouth And Trouble Swallowing Food
- How Do You Get Rid Of Dry Mouth ?
- Natural Cure For Dry Mouth
Fluoride is necessary for health especially in the formative years of a child. Fluoride hardens bones and tooth enamel. Fluoride is absorbed into a child’s teeth as they form. Because fluoride hardens the enamel, it makes teeth more resistant to cavities. Many countries ensure an adequate intake of fluoride by adding it to water. More...
- Pros And Cons Of Fluoride
- Fluoride Interaction With Other Nutrients
- Foods With Natural Fluoride
- How Is Fluoride Applied To Teeth
- Sodium Fluoride Dangers
- What Effects Does Calcium Fluoride Have On The Human Body
- Where Does Fluoride Come From
- Why Do Dentists Use Fluoride Shots
- Disadvantage Of Fluoride In Water
- Does Sodium Fluoride Stain Teeth
Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is considered to be potentially more risky than heart disease or a stroke, not to mention the risk of tooth loss. Calcium supplements significantly lower the rate of gum disease. More...
- Case Studies Dealing With Periodontal Disease
- Holistic Approach For Periodontal Disease
- How To Treat Periodontal Disease ?
- Natural Cure For Periodontal Pocket
- Periodontal Treatment Prices
- Traditional Chinese Medicine For Periodontal Disease
Every tooth has a pulp chamber inside it within what is known as the coronal part of the tooth. This is the root canal which may be a main canal and a series of branches connected with each other or to the surface of the tooth. The smaller branches could be located anywhere along the length of the tooth but more often near the root end. More...
- Does A Root Canal Procedure Hurt ?
- Pain From Root Canal
- Root Canal And Sinus Pain
- Root Canal Post Op Pain Treatment
- Symptoms Of Needing A Root Canal
- Symptoms Of Root Canal Failure
- Toothache Relief Before Root Canal
- What Happens When A Root Canal Molar Splits ?
- When Is A Root Canal Necessary ?
If you have a loose tooth, then you know how uncomfortable it can be when you bite into something and your tooth shifts and pulls away from the gum. Loose tooth can occur due to gum disease or an accident. If the tooth is too loose, it will have to be extracted but if it is not, the doctor will use a technique known as tooth splinting. More...
- Does Using Mouthwash Increase Tooth Sensitivity ?
- Does Vinegar Make Teeth Sensitive ?
- Fluoride Concentrate For Sensitive Teeth
- How Are Teeth Sensitive ?
- Sensitive Tooth After Crown Put On Tooth
- Tooth Sensitivity After Brushing With Baking Soda
- Tooth Sensitivity With New Toothpaste Brand
- Tooth Suddenly Cold Sensitive
- Where Can I Find Natural Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth ?
One of the most common diseases that people experience is tooth decay. According to dentists, the main cause of tooth decay is loss of minerals from the enamel of the tooth because of the action of the acids produced by dental plaque. Usually cavities occur in the back teeth, in between teeth and near the gumline. If a dental cavity is not treated, it can end up destroying the entire tooth. More...
- Diet And Curing Tooth Decay
- Does Sugar Free Hard Candy Promote Tooth Decay ?
- Does Tooth Decay Spread ?
- Ice Chewing And Tooth Decay
- Laser Treatment For Tooth Decay
- Tooth Decay And Relation To Soda Pop
- Tooth Decay Due To Cold Drinks
- Tooth Decay In Grade School Children
- Tooth Decay In Infats
After a wisdom tooth extraction, your doctor will warn you about keeping the wound clean and informing you not to chew food on the side of the extraction. And, after eating you should rinse out your mouth with salt water solution to get rid of all the food debris that might have enter the wound. Many people wonder why this is necessary. Can tissue grow around food after wisdom teeth are pulled? More...
- Can You Die From Infected Wisdom Tooth ?
- Can You Pull Wisdom Tooth At Home ?
- Cost Estimates For Wisdom Teeth Removal
- How Long Does It Take Wisdom Teeth Extracted ?
- How Long To Leave Gauze In Mouth After Wisdom Tooth Removal ?
- Pre Op Guidelines For Wisdom Teeth Surgery
- Sleeping After Upper Wisdom Tooth Pulled
- Teeth Shift Caused By Wisdom Teeth
- What Is Prescribed Pain Killer To Wisdom Tooth Removal ?
- What To Eat After Getting Your Wisdom Teeth Extracted ?
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction And Serious Complications
- Wisdom Tooth Removal Horrors