A stroke is a kind of brain attack and it is also known as "the silent killer". It is in fact because a person can suffer one or many strokes and still be unaware that he or she has suffered from a stroke.
A stroke occurs when there is a blood clot that is blocking a blood vessel and causes it to rupture. In such cases, the artery or the broken blood vessel stops the blood flow to the brain. A person can suffer from multiple strokes before the actual stroke occurs. However, the damage could be severe in such a case.
Most of the areas that get commonly affected are sensation, accessibility, speech, behavior patterns and memory. A brain damage is a result of multiple strokes and it may also cause severe mood swings like changes in behavior and personality. The multiple strokes may occur over a period of time or within few minutes of intervals. It may also cause problems like dementia in older people. A popular research quotes that for every five people who suffer from stroke, only one person will make a complete recovery, and among them three of them will have a permanent neurological disability, and the fifth one will die.
Here are some facts about strokes which is why you should take multiple mini strokes seriously:
- A stroke is the leading cause of many of the neurological disability in adults
- A stroke is also the fourth leading cause of deaths in several countries
- A stroke can occur at any age and one-third of all people who get stroke are under the age of 65
More Articles :
- Can Anticep Prevent Mini Strokes ?
- Can Thyroid Problems Cause Mini Strokes ?
- Cause And Effects Of Mini Strokes
- Does Brain Seizure Look Like A Mini Stroke ?
- How Many Mini Strokes Can You Have ?
- Mini Stroke Symptoms
- Mini Stroke Warning Signs
- Multiple Mini Strokes
- Personality Changes From Mini Strokes
- Signs Of A Mini Stroke
- Stress And Mini Stroke
- Test That Can Show If A Patient Had A Mini Stroke
- Treatment For Mini Strokes In Brain
- What Causes A Mini Stroke ?