As far as the causes of prostate cancer are concerned, the actual reasons leading to this disease are still not known to medical science. But there have been several research conducted to understand the growth as well spread of these cancer cells. It is also being tried by the studies that the factors responsible for this disease can be identified.
On the basis of such studies, the factors contributing to prostate cancer are as follows:
- Testosterone: It is a male hormone but this is not a cause for the development of this disease. This rather contributes to the growth of prostate cancer. Thus some of the treatment measures for this disease are aimed to block the production of this hormone by human body.
- Age: One factor that leads to the risk of this disease is age. Men who are above 50 years of age are likely to develop prostate cancer. It has been found by the scientists that as the age increases, certain reactions take place inside the body that help these cells to grow.
- Heredity: Men who ever had someone in their family suffering from prostate cancer are also at a much greater risk of developing this disease.
- Genetics: It has been found by several scientists that the genetic flaws too are responsible to various kinds of cancers including prostate cancer.
- Diet: It has been found that diet that are rich in animal fat also contribute to the growth of this disease, whereas the one rich in fruits and vegetables are taken to reduce the risk of this disease.
More Articles :
- Alternative Treatment For Metastesised Prostate Cancer
- Cause Of Prostate Cancer
- Experimental Treatments For Advanced Prostate Cancer
- How Long Do You Live With Prostate Cancer ?
- Latest Treatment On Prostate Cancer
- Natural Herbal Cures For Prostate Cancer
- Natural Vitamins To Cure Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Warning Signs
- Side Effects Of Prostate Cancer Radiation Treatments
- Stem Cells And Prostate Cancer
- What Is The Best Cure For Prostate Cancer ?