When a person experiences the symptoms of low blood sugar then that person has low levels of glucose in their body. The level of blood sugar does not fall down in the blood stream if a person takes care in their diet and body maintenance. However, sometimes due to other reasons like stress and fatigue there are chances for the blood sugar level to drop below normal levels.
At this time the body starts showing symptoms like dizziness and excessive sweatiness.
Sometimes these symptoms may be accompanied with headaches and pulsating heart beats. As an immediate remedy to bring the blood sugar levels back to normal people can take some type of foods which will help them do so.
Drinking one cup of fruit juice may improve the condition and can restore the levels of blood sugar immediately. Fruits have natural sugars and they dissolve the glucose content in the blood stream instantaneously. Sugar and honey are also known to give fast relief because of the high glucose content in them. Some people keep hard candies in their bags because it helps to improve the symptoms of blood sugar pretty quickly. Any type of hard candy is good and taking two or three at a time will restore the sugar levels. Pharmacies also sell glucose tablets for easy management of the disease. Eating high protein content that are sweet show delayed results because the body takes times to process the protein and then only the sugars reach the blood stream. Whereas easy fibrous foods that are sweet can break down faster and take effect immediately.
More Articles :
- Are Bananas Good For Hypoglycemia ?
- Best Candy For Low Blood Sugar
- Children Without Diabetes That Suffer From Hypoglycemia
- Fasting When You Have Hypoglycemia
- Good Diet For Low Blood Sugar
- Has Your Toddler With Hypoglycemia Had Seizures ?
- How Low Can Blood Sugar Go Before Death ?
- Hypoglycemia Diet Receipies
- Hypoglycemia Protocols For Newborns
- Long Term Hypoglycemia Health Risk
- Managing Hypoglycemia In Nursing Home Patients
- Prehospital Treatment Of Hypoglycemia In Pediatric Patients
- Suplements That Are Used To Treat Hypoglycemia
- Treatment For Hypoglycemia Gastric Bypass
- What To Eat For Energy With Hypoglycemia ?