If a person’s blood sugar drops to extremely low levels, he can die and that is why it is important to maintain a safe level of it at all times. However, how low it can get is largely dependant on an individual’s body and their requirements. If a person’s body is severely starved of energy, then they may be at an increased risk for heart failure.
Before that, the person will start showing severe symptoms of hypoglycemia before the condition worsens.
When a person starts feeling dizzy or even faints, shows increased amount of perspiration and increased heart rate then they should seek medical help immediately. Once the blood sugar levels start dropping they can eventually gather momentum and start dropping at an increased rate. That is why it is very important to learn to recognize the symptoms and take corrective measures as soon as they notice it.
People who suffer from chronic hypoglycemia usually show lower blood sugar levels than normal range. Some amount of variation is considered to be safe but having a low level constantly only exposes the person to several other risks like kidney failure, heart failure, seizures and brain damage. Some of the results can be irreparable and also life threatening. Also, if the blood sugar levels drop below manageable levels, then the person can also have paralytic attacks. For any of these dangers, the recovery is very slow and takes a long time to get back on feet. Because the dangers cannot be eliminated the only way out is disease management.
More Articles :
- Are Bananas Good For Hypoglycemia ?
- Best Candy For Low Blood Sugar
- Children Without Diabetes That Suffer From Hypoglycemia
- Fasting When You Have Hypoglycemia
- Good Diet For Low Blood Sugar
- Has Your Toddler With Hypoglycemia Had Seizures ?
- How Low Can Blood Sugar Go Before Death ?
- Hypoglycemia Diet Receipies
- Hypoglycemia Protocols For Newborns
- Long Term Hypoglycemia Health Risk
- Managing Hypoglycemia In Nursing Home Patients
- Prehospital Treatment Of Hypoglycemia In Pediatric Patients
- Suplements That Are Used To Treat Hypoglycemia
- Treatment For Hypoglycemia Gastric Bypass
- What To Eat For Energy With Hypoglycemia ?