Infectious diseases can be explained as diseases that are caused when an individual gets infected with a pathogenic organism, be it a virus, bacteria, fungi, yeast, protozoan or any other parasite. Risk factors that can result in the occurrence of infectious diseases can be broadly divided into two categories namely controllable and uncontrollable risk factors More...
- Information About Infectious Diseases & Doctors
- Famous Individuals Who Have Died From Infectious Diseases
- Peru And Common Infectious Diseases
Several people think that a ringworm infection is caused by a worm called ringworm. This is false and actually the infection has nothing to do with the worms. A ringworm infection can occur if you have come in contact directly or indirectly with another infected person or a pet.More...
- Homeopathic Treatment Of Ringworm
- How Do You Get Ringworm ?
- How Long Is Ringworm Contagious ?
- Is Ringworm Contagious ?
- What Does Ringworm Look Like On Animals ?
- What Is Ringworm ?
- What Treatment Is There For Ringworm ?
- Where Can I Buy Ringworm Treatment ?
Scarlet fever is a type of infection that is brought on by the streptococcus bacteria. The bacterial infections caused by these particular bacteria usually give a throat infection and high fever. Also, the same bacteria cause another type of infection called the strep throat, which shares exactly the same set of symptoms, except that there would be no rashes.More...
- How Contagious Is Scarlet Fever ?
- Interesting Facts About Scarlet Fever
- Is Scarlet Fever Contagious ?
- Is Scarlet Fever Dangerous ?
- Scarlet Fever Cure
- Scarlet Fever In Children
- What Is Scarlet Fever ?
- Who Discovered Scarlet Fever ?
Every single vaccination has a set of side effects, and they may be mild or slightly severe. Despite the side effects, it is very important that people have their vaccinations updated to prevent a bigger disease or condition. Tetanus is often given in the form of DTaP, and this refers to diphtheria, tetanus, and a cellular pertusis. It is given as a combination vaccination to children.More...
- Children And Tetanus
- High Blood Pressure After Tetanus And Flu Shot
- How Many People Get Tetanus ?
- How Often Do You Need A Tetanus Shot ?
- Signs Of Tetanus
- Tetanus History
- Tetanus Symptoms
- Treatment For Tetanus
- What Causes Tetanus ?
- What Is Tetanus ?