It is estimated that 85 percent of adult Americans have at one type of parasite inside their bodies. However, some medical authorities estimate that this percent can be as high 95 percent. This, indeed, is frightening to read and makes you wonder what parasites could be present in your body.
Unfortunately parasites are hard to detect and cannot be found through blood tests. Parasites suck the nutrients that you consume and in lieu they give you their excrement that can be toxic to your body. Most parasites set home in the gastrointestinal tract but they can be present anywhere in the body.
The toxins that are excreted by the parasites are the reason why many people have some or the other symptom that they can never get rid. In addition, these parasites lay thousands, if not millions, of eggs in your body, which can cause a more severe parasitic infestation and make the symptoms that a person is experiencing worse.
A person with parasitic infection has many symptoms and some of the most common are as follows:
- Itchy ears
- Itchy anus
- Itchy nose
- Constant fatigue
- Flatulence and bloated feeling
- Immune system problems
More Articles :
- Can Salt Kill Parasite
- How Are Parasites Transmitted
- Itchy Ear And Parasites In Human
- Liver Disease And Parasitic Infections
- Parasites Between Toes
- Parasites In Tahiti
- Parasitic Infection Symptoms
- Pictures Of Human Worm Parasites
- Prevalence Of Intestinal Parasite In School Children
- Safe Parasite Clense While Breastfeeding
- Symptoms Of Internal Parasites In Humans
- Types Of Human Skin Parasites