A sleep disorder is a condition which affects a person in such a way that he or she does not sleep well through the night. Often it is referred to as lack of sleep and it actually does not mean that the person who is suffering from a sleep disorder does not sleep at all. The phrase lack of sleep refers to the fact that the person is unable to sleep for 6 hours continuously and ends up sleeping 2 to 3 hours during the night.More...
- Health Risks Of Sleep Disorder
- Can Nicotine Cause Sleep Problems ?
- Fetal Alcohol Affects And Sleep Disorders
- Lack Of Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Problems Of 10 Month Old
Bedwetting is a condition and not a disease, and therefore, it should be handled like one. The good news is that it does not last forever. In most children, bedwetting stops automatically by the time they reach their early teens. In most children the problem is due to lack of bladder control or underdeveloped bladder because of which they end up bedwetting. However, this problem gets resolved on its own and does not need medical intervention.More...
- Adult Bedwetting And Dreams
- Bedwetting In 9 Year Olds
- How To Stop Bedwetting In Teens ?
- Is It Common For Five Year Old To Be Bedwetting ?
Cortisol is an important hormone in the body that helps to keep a person attentive and active. It also helps the human mind to stay attentive and more reactive in times of danger. It is very important for the cortisol levels to be high during the day and low during the night. If the cortisol levels are high during the night, then a person suffers from insomnia.More...
- Can Eating Rice Alleviate Insomnia ?
- Cancer Chemo And Insomnia
- Conseqences Of Sleep Deprivation
- Curing Middle Of Night Insomnia Naturally
- Depression Sleep Deprivation Study
- Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Teens And Education
- Herbal Teas For Insomnia
- Insomnia Adhd And Twitching
- Physiological Aspects On Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Deprivation And Its Effects On The Brain
- Theories On Sleep Deprivation
Sleep apnea and diabetes are not conditions that are directly related to each other. However, sleep apnea can increase the risk for diabetes in an indirect manner. Sleep apnea can create several symptoms that can become synonymous with the symptoms of diabetes. For example, a person who is suffering from sleep apnea on a frequent basis can experience shortness of breath and also become obese over a period of time.More...
- Can Gerd Cause Obstructive Sleep Apnea ?
- Connections Between Sleep Apnea And Sinus'
- Costs Of Dental Appliance For Sleep Apnea
- Early Morning Muscle Fatigue Due To Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Deaths
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Symptoms In Children
- Stories Of Young Children With Sleep Apnea
- Surgical Treatment For Sleep Apnea
- What Causes Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea ?
Sleeping is very important for children in their growing years and every child should sleep well to grow well. At the same time children should also have regular sleeping hours as a part of good habit and to develop a regular sleep pattern. Children should be allowed to go to sleep early in the evening and should also be woken up early in the morning. This helps them to a lead a healthy life in the future.More...
- Alcohol Influence On Sleep Patterns
- Baby 5 Months Old And Sleep Patterns
- Bimodal Sleep Patterns
- How Does Music Affect Your Sleep Patterns ?
- Sleep Habits Of 65 To 70 Year Olds
- Sleep Patterns Of Preschoolers Infants
- Sleep Patterns Of Toddlers
- Stroke And Sleep Patterns
Sleeping pills are addictive just like marijuana and illicit drugs and one should avoid taking them as much as possible. If a person has a sleeping disorder, he should try to treat it naturally and through herbal medications or therapies if possible. Sleep medications are the worst because they never cure the problem. Instead they tend to worsen it.More...
- Does Melatonin Work As A Sleep Aid ?
- Overdose Of Sleeping Pills Effects
- Prescription Sleep Aid In Children
- What Are The Types Of Sleeping Pills ?
- What Is The Least Harmful Sleep Aid ?
- What Is The Lethal Dose Of Sleeping Pills ?
There are five different stages of sleep that every person goes through and the last one is the most popular. This last stage is known as the REM or rapid eye movement. So, when a person drifts to sleep, the stages start from stage one and go in sequential order until stage 5, which is the REM stage.More...
- How To Identify Rapid Eye Movements In A Blind Person ?
- How To Prolong Rem Sleep ?
- How To Stimulate Rem Sleep ?
- Nrem Sleep
- Vibration Sensation During Rem Sleep
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism and it is a disorder where people start walking when they are in semi-conscious sleep. When people wake up in the morning, they do not realize that they were walking in their sleep as they do not remember anything.More...
- Anger While Sleepwalking
- How To Monitor Sleepwalking ?
- How To Stop Sleepwalking And Sleeptalking ?
- Medications Drugs That Cause Sleepwalking