Some people feel dizzy or nauseous as soon as they wake up in the morning or when they get physically active. There is no exact explanation for this symptom as several conditions can cause this. It depends on case to case as to why the person feels that way when he or she is physically active.
If a person is exercising too fast and the body is more active, then it should be such symptoms could occur. When a person exercises the heart rate usually goes up and this means the heart is pumping more blood into the body. However, there is an upper limit to how high the heart rate should go and it varies from person to person. If the heart is not receiving the blood at the same rate it is pumping out then it can make a person feel dizzy or nauseous at that moment.
If women who have such symptoms as they are getting active or when they wake up in the morning, it could probably mean pregnancy. However, women who have diabetes and low blood sugar problems can also have similar symptoms. Physical activity usually makes the heart work more and so the body needs more energy to sustain the activity level. The more you get active the more calories you are burning. So being active on an empty stomach can cause you to feel dizzy sometimes. Dehydration also can do the same if a person is not drinking sufficient water.
More Articles :
- Coughing And Loss Of Consciousness
- Fainting From Prostate Biopsy
- Lightheadedness During Yoga
- Lightheadedness With Change In Air Pressure
- Loss Of Consciousness And Stroke
- Natural Remedies For Lightheadedness
- Nausea And Lightheadedness After I Eat
- Nausea And Lightheadedness When I Get Active
- Possible Causes For Lightheadedness And Nausea