An activated charcoal has proved to be an excellent detoxifying agent in the gastrointestinal tracts. It is such a superb healer that if a person consumes any from of toxic drug or a chemical activated charcoal immediately detoxifies it. An absorbed poisonous substance can be reduced up to 60 percent. Activated charcoal is known to absorb the harmful chemical present in the entire gastrointestinal tract.
It is available in fine powdered form which is non-toxic, odorless and tasteless. It is considered as the natural food poisoning remedy and can provide relief from the symptoms of poisoning within few hours. Activated charcoal once consumed in the form of powder or pill takes the action against the toxins by absorbing them from the surface of the gastrointestinal tracts and removing them out from the body through stool or urine. Activated charcoal can be purchased from any drug store or grocery store. It can also be obtained on demand from an online website which deals with these types of detoxifying agents.
The procedure involves consumption of three to four charcoal pills or as directed in the bottle immediately after consumption of any poisonous substance. It is always advised to drink lot of water along with the charcoal in pill or powder from. Drinking of water must not be stopped. As it would not only help in preventing the dehydration but also help in flushing out the toxins from the body.
If you are suffering from food poisoning, you should take activated charcoal twice a day. This dosage should be continued for at least three to four days till the time toxicity is completely removed from the body.
More Articles :
- How Long Does It Take To Get Food Poisoning ?
- Charcoal And Food Poisoning
- Food Poisoning Vs Flu
- Natural Treatment For Food Poisoning
- Symptoms Of Food Poisoning
- Effect Of Campylobacter Food Poisoning In Children
- Food Spoilage And Poisoning
- How Does Food Poisoning Effect The Government ?
- How Long Until Food Poisoning Symptoms Start ?
- Salmonella Poisoning Symptoms
- Symtoms Of Food Poisoning From Peanut Butter
- What Can I Eat If I Had Food Poisoning ?
- What Food Is Causing Salmonella Poisoning Right Now ?
- What Is The Cure For Food Poisoning ?
- What Kind Of Disease Is Food Poisoning ?