How Long Does It Take To Get Food Poisoning ? depends on the kind of food poisoning. Food poisoning usually occurs because of bacterial infection that might happen due to consumption of contaminated food or water. There are few bacteria that multiply at a faster pace and therefore one can see the symptoms of food poisoning within few minutes after consuming the contaminated food.
There are certain varieties which multiplies slowly thereby showing symptoms after few hours or within few days after the consumption of contaminated food.
Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacterium that is transmitted through meat, seafood, salads, sandwich spreads and food that possess high salt content The bacterium enters through nose, throat and even through the skin and wounds that occur on the surface of the skin. The poisoning begins after 4 to 6 hours of ingesting the contaminated food. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Clostridium botulinum is a kind of fast developing bacterium that results in food poisoning after consumption of home canned foods. This bacterium lives in soil, plants, sediments in water bodies and also in fish. The symptoms include blurred vision, problems in respiration; and sometimes it can lead to death.
Salmonella is a kind of food poisoning that occurs after twelve to twenty-four hours of consumption of contaminated food. It usually affects the intestines by way of an infection that causes the intestines to contract painfully. Salmonella is caused due to a bacterium that enters the body through raw or undercooked meats or unpasteurized milk and diary products. The symptoms comprise of diarrhea, nausea, chills, vomiting and fever.Clostridium perfringers is another type of bacterium that occurs in the form of heat resistant spores and is generally found in dust and soil. However, this bacterium can also survive in the digestive systems of humans and animals.
More Articles :
- How Long Does It Take To Get Food Poisoning ?
- Charcoal And Food Poisoning
- Food Poisoning Vs Flu
- Natural Treatment For Food Poisoning
- Symptoms Of Food Poisoning
- Effect Of Campylobacter Food Poisoning In Children
- Food Spoilage And Poisoning
- How Does Food Poisoning Effect The Government ?
- How Long Until Food Poisoning Symptoms Start ?
- Salmonella Poisoning Symptoms
- Symtoms Of Food Poisoning From Peanut Butter
- What Can I Eat If I Had Food Poisoning ?
- What Food Is Causing Salmonella Poisoning Right Now ?
- What Is The Cure For Food Poisoning ?
- What Kind Of Disease Is Food Poisoning ?