There are some remedies available to stop sweating and it is not so bad after all. Sweating is a natural reaction caused by the body and some people sweat more than the others. There are several reasons for this to happen including some health problems. However, it is disgusting to be wet all the time because of excessive sweating.
Several experts agree that the diet can have a major effect on the body’s pattern of sweating. Some types of food can actually cause more sweating than the others. Some of the foods that cause sweating include caffeine products, alcohol, eating excess onions, spicy foods and even garlic. Some people also say that drinking too much orange juice can cause sweating.
In the recent times, orange juice has been playing a huge role in diet fads. So, people who are dieting and have orange juice can actually experience more bouts of sweating than otherwise. This may not be a new problem for them but it is just to do with the diet. Drinking plenty of water can actually stop the sweating and then the diet may not interfere with the body’s sweating pattern.
Orange juice has several effects that make it desirable for the body to sweat. One of them is that orange juice is a detoxifying agent because it is high in Vitamin C content. The best way for the body to detox is by sweating and this is one main reason why people tend to sweat more when they have orange juice or any other citrus foods.
More Articles :
- Can Diuretics Cause Hot Flashes And Sweating ?
- Can Herbal Tea Stop Excess Sweating ?
- Cleaning Sweating Gym Clothes
- Does Alcohol Cause Night Sweating ?
- How To Cure Sweating Hands And Feet Home Remedy ?
- Metoprolol And Sweating
- Picamilon And Sweating
- Potassium And Profuse Sweating
- Profuse Sweating Caused By Orange Juice
- Reason For Sweating During The Night
- Stop Sweating Medication
- Stress Pain Sweating
- Symptoms Of Weakness And Sweating
- Ways To Level Out Blood Sugar Levels To Stop Sweating