Sweating is one of the natural processes for the body and the body has to go through it in order to cool itself down. If a person is unable to sweat, then he or she could face more severe problems, and sometimes it could be fatal. It is very important to sweat normally. However, some people sweat more than normal and it is very annoying for them because the sweat leaves behind a bad odor.
There are hundreds of reasons why people sweat and in some it is not a controlled action. Some people sweat when there is no need for their body to cool down.
Some doctors believe that stress could be playing an important role in the process of sweating and it may cause people to sweat unnecessarily. A research shows that when people are put in highly stressful or anxious environments, they tend to sweat more than normal. This trend has been noticed in people who attend sports and games and are anxious about the results or when people are faced with extreme amounts of suspense. This directly relates to stress and that is why stress is being associated with excess sweating.
Pain is also one of the causes that creates a lot of stress. Any person, who is in pain, is also considered to be under stress. This means that the person would sweat a lot when he is suffering from pain.
However stress is a very serious condition. It can cause several more serious illnesses besides sweating.
More Articles :
- Can Diuretics Cause Hot Flashes And Sweating ?
- Can Herbal Tea Stop Excess Sweating ?
- Cleaning Sweating Gym Clothes
- Does Alcohol Cause Night Sweating ?
- How To Cure Sweating Hands And Feet Home Remedy ?
- Metoprolol And Sweating
- Picamilon And Sweating
- Potassium And Profuse Sweating
- Profuse Sweating Caused By Orange Juice
- Reason For Sweating During The Night
- Stop Sweating Medication
- Stress Pain Sweating
- Symptoms Of Weakness And Sweating
- Ways To Level Out Blood Sugar Levels To Stop Sweating