Doing daily exercise will make you feel energized and good. In fact, you will have more energy than ever before and you will also feel healthier. Doing exercise regularly will make you feel self-confident and good about yourself.
These reasons should be enough to make exercise a part of your daily life. But you still do not have the incentive, here are some daily exercise tips that will get you going.
Daily Exercise Tips:
- The first thing is not to get intimidated by the thought of doing exercise everyday. Exercise is all about getting your body to move and once your muscles are all toned up, you will not go a single day without doing exercise.
- Most people cannot stick to daily exercise program because they set very high goals. Set small goals for yourself, ones that you can achieve and feel happy about. For instance, if you want to run everyday for 30 minutes, start out walking briskly for one minute and running for one minute. Once you get comfortable, change the running to two minutes and so on and so forth. Before you know it, you will be running for the full 30 minutes. This will keep you motivated.
- There will be days when you do not want to do exercise and you will struggle through your routine. Accept this but make sure you exercise irrespective of your mood, hormones or lack of sleep.
- Walk everyday for 10 minutes as a way to gradually build up your fitness level. This walking should be brisk and you will be amazed at the results in a week's time.
- The next time you want to run an errand, think about walking instead of driving. This will be an opportunity for you to get some fresh air as well as be fitter. The same goes for the elevator. Why take the elevator when you can walk a few flight of stairs?
- Lastly, before getting out of bed in the morning, do 10 stomach crunches. Increase the number of crunches by one everyday until you reach hundred. You will have a flat stomach and will be getting up at least 15 minutes early just to do the crunches.
More Articles :