Whenever we think of aerobic exercise, weight loss comes to our mind. However, aerobic exercise and acne are connected and with regular workouts you can fight acne and improve your skin.
According to doctors, doing regular aerobic exercise can help fight acne breakouts and make your skin look and feel healthy and you. The reason behind this is very simple. By doing aerobic exercise, you are increasing blood circulation to your skin, which is the largest organ of your body. This increases the supply of nutrients and the toxins and waste products are carried about from the skin cells. This enables your skin to flourish in optimum conditions.
There is scientific evidence that stress and male-type hormones like DHEA and DHT induce acne. However, aerobic exercise helps to reduce the stress levels and this, in turn, instructs the adrenal glands to produce less male-type hormones, and as a result acne is reduced and eventually you will see that you do not get any flare ups.
If you are suffering from acne, you should do aerobic exercise around 3 to 5 times a week for around 30 to 60 minutes on each occasion. The deep breathing that results from doing the exercise has the potential of clearing up acne.
Even doctors and dermatologists agree that by doing aerobic exercise, you are allowing your skin to flush out toxins like air pollutants, chemicals found in cosmetics and cigarette smoke. These toxins are one of the major causes of acne. In addition, to clearing acne, you will help your skin to produce more collagen, which will ensure that you have a youthful and blemish-free skin.
More Articles :
- Aerobic Exercise After Surgery
- Aerobic Exercise And Acne
- Aerobic Exercise And The Brain
- Can Too Much Aerobic Exercise Cause An Enlarged Prostate
- Disadvantage Of Aerobic Exercise
- Does Too Much Aerobic Exercise Lower Testosterone
- Effects Of Aerobic Exercise On Working Muscles
- High Heart Rate And Pulse Aerobic Exercise
- Should You Do Aerobic Exercise If Suffering From A Cold
- Walking Vs. Jogging For Aerobic Exercise
- What Are The 4 Most Important Aerobic Exercises