While there are many different types of aerobic exercises, there are 4 most important one. What are these? Well, the 4 most important aerobic exercises are freestyle aerobics, pre-choreographed aerobics, warm-up and cooling down.
Aerobic exercises are divided into groups. Freestyle aerobic exercises are exercises that have dance movements and choreography. These exercises are usually done improve the suppleness of the body and women tend to favor these exercises.
Pre-choreographed aerobic exercises refer to exercises that have been choreographed. For instance, the aerobic exercises marketed by Jane Fonda. These exercises help to reduce weight and improve the overall fitness of the body.
Why is a warm-up part of the aerobic exercise? Well, warm-ups are very important aspect of aerobics as they help to prepare the body for the exercise and reduce the chances of sustaining injuries. Remember, aerobic exercises usually involve jerky and sudden movements that can cause injuries. However, by warming up before starting the exercise routine, you help your heart rate to increase so that your body, muscles and cells have sufficient blood supply during the course of the exercise routine. In addition, warming up help to increase the temperature of the muscles and this makes them less prone to injuries during the actual routine.
After you finish doing your aerobic exercise, the blood tends to be concentrated at the extremities and you will have an elevated heart rate. By cooling down after aerobic exercise, you will help your heart rate and blood flow to return to normal. Stopping aerobic exercise without going through the cooling down process may cause you to faint or put your heart under unwanted duress. In addition, cooling down exercises help the stretched and tired muscles to relax.
More Articles :
- Aerobic Exercise After Surgery
- Aerobic Exercise And Acne
- Aerobic Exercise And The Brain
- Can Too Much Aerobic Exercise Cause An Enlarged Prostate
- Disadvantage Of Aerobic Exercise
- Does Too Much Aerobic Exercise Lower Testosterone
- Effects Of Aerobic Exercise On Working Muscles
- High Heart Rate And Pulse Aerobic Exercise
- Should You Do Aerobic Exercise If Suffering From A Cold
- Walking Vs. Jogging For Aerobic Exercise
- What Are The 4 Most Important Aerobic Exercises