The Chinese believed that any long term disease is caused by disharmony in the body. The Chinese considered diabetes to be a condition that is similar to the wasting and thirsting syndrome. Medical experts of the ancient Chinese medicine observed the traits of the disease and diagnosed it despite the fact that they had no way of measuring the levels of blood sugar. They prescribed Chinese herbs for the treatment of the disease.
Even in modern China the benefits of the herbs that worked on diabetes are being researched.
One of the Chinese herbs that help in the treatment of diabetes is called the Ophiopogon. This particular herb can stimulate the cells in the pancreas and regenerate them. These cells help in the production of insulin which is the main problem in diabetes. There are some more Chinese herbs which help to improve a condition like diabetes and especially people with higher levels of blood sugar. It is an extract from the Chinese wild yam and also includes astragalus.
An Asian vegetable known as the bitter melon is also used in the cure of diabetes. Diabetes causes vision problems also later when it progresses in life. The Chinese herbs help to prevent problems with vision and they also have qualities to regenerate the cells related to vision and provide them with the vitamins to strengthen their functions.
A diabetic person will need to take medications in order to keep their blood sugar levels under control. The Chinese herbs help to maintain the sugar levels in the long run.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression