Baldness is a condition which can be due to heredity or it can be due to a problem related to the scalp. Mostly men are more susceptible to baldness than women. If it is running in the family, then the chances of growing bald are more. Men are terrified of baldness because that is the number one sign of aging in them. When a person starts losing hair consistently and finds that the hair is not growing back, then it could be an early sign of baldness.
There are some modern techniques like hair weaving and so on for baldness but not everyone can afford it or it may not suit everyone. In alternative therapy there is an herbal cure for hair regrowth and it is the most natural way to promote hair growth. There are no side effects and though it takes time you will see that the hair is growing back on your scalp.
One of the most powerful herbs that promote hair growth is the extract of saw palmetto and it contains ingredients that control the hormone that causes balding mainly in men. So people who take it first of all stop losing hair further. The herbs also promote hair growth. So as an effective treatment, both you stop losing hair and also regrow at the same time. The effects of it are faster. There are some more herbs like Nettle Root extract, gingko biloba, he shou wu and so on. All these herbs cause the hair to regrow and they are available in the form of medications in Chinese herbal therapies.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression