Herbs that are used as medicines need to be prepared first so that they are made ready for the cure. Several herbs cannot be consumed raw and they have to be taken in the right proportion to work. That is why natural physicians prepare the medications from these herbs so that it can be administered for curative purposes. Herbs are also not the only cure for a condition or a disease.
One can take herbs to aid the conventional medications in the right way. Herbal medications are milder then regular allopathic medications but they are not fast acting. So you need to balance the medications in order to find an effective cure.
Herbs are prepared in different ways to be made in the form of a medication. For example, if you have an infection or injury and want it to heal faster, you can make an herb solution and dip in a neat cloth and apply it on the infected area. You can make an herb tea and have it in case of a stomach upset or any other internal ailment you have. Herbs are also used in the form of oils and extracts. Even if there is no ailment a person can consume herbs as a daily part of their diet.
Here is a list of some herbs that are used in various forms:
- Pau d'arco
- Red beet crystals
- Red clover
- Valerian root
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression