There are hundreds of spices and herbs available and each one is a specialty of a different region. In the world culture most people from various countries have used what is grown locally ad is available to prepare food. Spices and herbs are used by almost all civilizations and they play an important role in different kinds of cuisines.
Spices and herbs enhance the food flavor and also lend it a unique taste. They are also very good for health as they have various curative properties. Mexican, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Middle Eastern and Italian cuisines use spices vastly. Some of the most common spices that are used are cinnamon, cloves and all spice. Some of the common herbs that are used are parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil and so on.
Spices and herbs are added to the food while cooking to enrich the flavor of the dish we are preparing. They can be added directly or they can be powdered and then added to the dish.
Some of the spices and herb that you can use in your daily preparations are pepper, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, saffron, mint, parsley, cloves, dill, cumin, cayenne pepper, mustard, lemon, mace, oregano, onion, shallot, all spice, basil, fennel, poppy, bay, thyme tarragon, marjoram and rosemary.
There are still many spices and herbs and sold in packaged boxes. These herbs are dried and made ready to use. You can use the dried version of herb to flavor the dishes you prepare. You can look up the internet for some recipe with herbs and spices.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression