Panic attacks are a disorder which makes people panic and hyper ventilates when there is a situation that they cannot handle. If a person gets excited too fast over simple things, then they suffer from panic attacks. Panic attack is a condition of the mind and it can be cured through allopathic medications. However, most of the medications have other side effects, and also a person becomes dependent on these medications. If they do not take them, then they become more prone to panic attacks.
There are some herbal cures for panic attacks and these do not have any side effects. These herbs that are used in such medications help to calm the nerves and also strengthen the nervous system. They control the impulses that cause panic attacks in the brain.
One of them is the kava root which is normally used as a sedative but without any side effects such as addiction. Kava root acts really fast and can cause a person to sleep immediately. However, when consumed in moderate proportions it plays a calming role on the nerves and soothes the system. St. John's wort is also another herb that is helpful in curing nervous disorders. It supplements Vitamin B in the body. Usually mental disorders are caused when the body lacks Vitamin B, and the wort takes care of the supplement. Valerian root also helps to cure panic attacks. Usually these herbs are sold as medications and once a patient takes it for a period of 30 days they start feeling better and also are calmer.
More Articles :
- All Natural Herbs To Cure Herps
- Chinese Herbs Diabetes Control
- Chinese Herbs For Leg Pain
- Chinese Herbs To Lower Cholesterol
- Difference Between Herb And Spice
- Herbs For Hair Regrowth
- Herbs For Medical Use
- Herbs That Make You Feel Good
- How To Grow Herbs Indoors ?
- How To Use Spices And Herbs ?
- Japanese Herbs
- List Of Herbs And Their Uses
- Natural Herbs For Panic Attacks
- What Herbs Can I Take For Prostate Health ?
- What Herbs Contain Oxytocin ?
- Women And Herbs For Depression