Every person should be concerned about their weight gain and over all body mass indexes for health reasons if not for anything. Being obese means inviting a range of health problems on your self. Today, health specialists have made it possible to calculate a variety of parameters for your body to find out if you are healthy or not. For example, based on your height you can calculate if you are the right weight for your height. More...
- Calculate Body Fat Percentage
- High Carbohydrate Low Fat Diets
- How Much Fat And Calories Does Chinese Food Have ?
- How To Gain Weight Without Getting Fat ?
- How To Get Fat Quick ?
- List Of Fat Burning Foods
- What Causes Belly Fat ?
- What Fruits Burn Fat ?
- What Is A Low Fat Diet ?
Saturated fat is required by our body to stay healthy but in very limited quantities. However, doctors suggest that people with heart diseases should not have any saturate fat or any form of fat in their body. Saturated fats are usually considered good for health because most of the harmful fats that cause cholesterol and block the arteries are used up. More...
- Diets High In Saturated Fat
- What Foods Contain Saturated Fat ?
- What Is A Healthy Saturated Fat Burning Food ?
- What Is Saturated Fat ?
- What Is The Difference Between Saturated Fat And Unsaturated Fat ?
- Why Do We Need Saturated Fat ?
Unsaturated fats are the types of fatty acids that have one or more double bonds in their molecular chain. A fat molecule is called monounsaturated when it has 1 double bond; and it is called polyunsaturated when it has 2 or more double bonds. When the fat molecules form double bonds, the hydrogen atoms are eliminated from them.More...
Trans fat is extremely harmful for health. All fats are broken down into hydrogen and carbon by the body. The enzymes in our body break down the food that we eat into simple molecules so that they can be converted into energy instantly by the body usually the fats can be segregated into good and bad fats. More...
The human body is able to produce all the fatty acids it needs except for linoleic acid (LA) and alpha-linoleic acid (ALA). Since these cannot be made in the body and need to be supplied in food, these are known as essential fatty acids.More...
- Dangers Of Eatting Too Many Saturated Fats
- Foods High In Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- How Much Saturated Fat To Eat Each Day
- Miracle Of Fatty Acids In Children
- Omega Fatty Acids And Immune System
- What Are Unsaturated Seed Oils
- What Is Saturated And Unsaturated Lipid Molecules