This was a question that was even going through the mind of Morgan Spurlock, an independent filmmaker, producer and director. This led him to make a documentary film in 2004 entitled Super Size Me.More...
- Negative Impact Of American Junk Food Culture
- Junk Food And Adhd In American Children
- Ban On Junk Food And Soda In Schools
- Banning Junk Food In Middle School
- Common Junk Foods Eaten By Teens
- Does Extra Gum Help You Resist Eating Junk Food
- Effects Of Junk Food In School
- Experiments For Kids Comparing Healthy And Junk Food
- The Teenage Harms Of Junk Food
If you go to a fast food establishment, it goes without saying that you have to have a portion of French fries. We know that fast food contain so many calories that eating them regularly will make you put on weight. But can French fries make you gain weight? The answer is yes. More...
- Average Number Of French Fries Eaten By Americans Each Year
- How Long To Fry French Fries
- How Many Grams Of Carbohydrate In A Serving Of French Fries
- How To Make Fake French Fries
- List Of Chemical Compounds In Frozen French Fries
Although people tend to buy more chocolate during Valentine's Day, Christmas or Easter, it is still the all-season favorite of many people, especially kids. Kids just love chocolates and will just about do anything to get a bite. You can buy your kids chocolates whenever you want but do take some time to talk about some cool facts about chocolate so that they become interested in knowing about this "food of the Gods".More...
- History Of Mars Chocolate
- Is Chocolate Bad For Your Health
- When Was Milk Chocolate Invented ?
- Can A Dog Die From Eating Chocolate ?
Pepsi and cola are the most popular drinks in the US, especially among teenagers. According to estimates, nearly 74 percent boys and 65 percent girls drink at least one soda a day. Both these carbonated drinks have captured the imagination of the youth and they feel it is uncool not to drink at least one of them. More...
- Sprite Soda Ingredients
- What Is Soda Made Of
- Where To Recyle My Soda Cans For Cash
- Why Does Shaken Soda Explode
Heart attack is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Around 1.5 million heart attacks occur each year and out of these 500,000 are fatal. But nearly 50 percent of the people who have a heart attack, will live to lead fruitful lives; and several others will go on to get another heart attack. Doctors usually advocate preventive measures, which include changing unhealthy cholesterol filled diet to a healthy one with more fruits and vegetables. More...