- Compliance And Pain Management
- Historical Background Of Pain Management
- Mail Order Medication For Pain Management
- Pain Management And Drug Screening
Chocolate is a derivative of the cacao tree, native to tropical South and Central America. Chocolate contains alkaloids such as theobromine and phenylethylamine. These have been linked to serotonin levels in the brain.More...
- Can High Blood Pressure Cause Headaches ?
- Does Caffeine Cause Headaches ?
- Get Rid Of Hangover Headache Tips
- Cluster Headache Frequency And Intensity
- Cluster Headaches In Pregnancy
- How To Live With Cluster Headaches ?
- Can Tension Headaches Cause Lightheadedness ?
- Cause Of Tension Headaches
- Common Migraine Remedies
- Diet For Migraine Prevention
- Migraine Relief Alternative
You can suffer from a toothache at any given point and invariably it occurs due to a dental problem. When you suffer from a toothache, it is important to visit a dentist to determine the cause of the pain.More...
- Acupuncture And Hypnosis For Toothache
- Aspirin Paste For Toothache
- Can Toothache In Teeth Affect Neck And Shoulder ?
- Can Toothache Pain Redirect To Another Body Part ?
- Homeopathic Remedies And Toothache
- How To Alleviate A Toothache ?
- Pressure Points To Relieve Toothache
- Toothache And Pregnancy
- Toothache Temporary Crown
Pain in the heels is a common complaint and there are common causes too. Accurate diagnosis has to be made by narrowing down to a particular cause. The following are some of the causes. More...
- Ankle And Foot Pain After Resting
- Best Shoes For Foot Pain
- Diabetic Foot Pain Treatment
- Foot Pain Symptoms And Conditions
- Sharp Pains Across Top Of Foot
- Toe And Foot Diseases And Pain
Hip pain is pain in the side of the upper thigh or the side of the upper buttock. Doctors generally refer to it as pain felt in the groin, a place where the hip joint itself lies. Hip pain is not easy to analyze because it is caused by a number of different reasons. More...
- Hernia And Hip Pain
- Morning Foot And Hip Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis Leg And Hip Pain
- Pain In Left Thigh And Hip After Eating
- Pain In Lower Abdomen By Hip
- Right Hip Pain After Walking
- Severe Hip Pain At Night With Endometriosis
- What Causes Radiating Burning Pain From Hip To Knee ?
- Why Do I Have A Sharp Needle Like Pain In My Right Hip ?
Chronic pain may be the result of inflammation or injury to skin or superficial tissues, termed as nociceptive pain. Chronic pain may also be the result of injury or damage to nervous system itself, termed as neuropathic or neurogenic pain.More...
- Causes Of Intermittent Chronic Pain
- Chronic Leg Pain And Fever
- Chronic Pain And Grieving
- Long Term Effects Of Prescribed Darvocet For Chronic Pain
- Swimming For Chronic Pain
- Treating Chronic Pain And Seizures
Neck pain, of cervicalgia, is a common complaint that affects about two thirds of all people at some time in their lives. Although the pain manifests itself in the neck, neck pain can arise for a number of reasons, mostly originating from the spinal tissues. Since the head is supported by the neck and upper back, it is these areas that are most prone to neck pain. More...
- Burning Pain At Nape Of Neck
- Dentist Visit And Neck Pain
- Neck Pain After Thryrodectomy
- Neck Pain While Sleeping On Back
The chest muscle or the pectoral muscle helps lift and move the arms and shoulders. It is a major muscle and is prone to injury, especially among weightlifters, bodybuilders and those engaged in contact with sports. Knowing the signs and understanding the basics of first aid for a torn pectoral muscle can save a lot of anguish and medical expense. More...
- Causes Of Forearm Muscle Pain
- Crohns And Muscle Pains
- Joint Muscle And Pain Relief
- Leg Pain And Quad Muscle And Tightness
- Muscle Aches Due To Diet
- Muscle Pain After A Seizure
- Muscle Weakness Or Pain In Distal Muscles
One of the causes of severe stomach pain may be reflux or better known as acid reflux or GERD (gastroesophegal reflux disease). In this condition the acid from the stomach backs up to the esophagus and causes irritation and inflammation in it.More...
- Causes Of Extreme Stomach Pain
- Cure For Stomach Pain And Gas
- Pain In Stomach Before I Eat
- Severe Stomach Pain With Fatigue
- Weight Loss Due To Stomach Pain From Food
- What Causes Burning Pain In Lower Stomach ?
- What Does Stomach Pain From Lyme Disease Feel Like ?
- Whey Protein And Stomach Pain