A missed period is the most common indicator for a woman to know that she is pregnant. However, there some earlier signs also that help detect pregnancy. But these signs on their own do not confirm a pregnancy; a test needs to be done once the period is missed to confirm it. More...
- How Early Can Pregnancy Be Detected ?
- How Pregnancy Effects Teens ?
- Is Brown Discharge A Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Swedish Bitters And Pregnanc
Ectopic pregnancy occurs due to the settling of the fertilized egg outside the uterus. In most of the cases, it happens in the fallopian tubes. The meaning of the word ectopic is 'out of place'. This type of pregnancy is also called tubal pregnancy as it commonly occurs in the fallopian tube. However, it may occur anywhere like the abdomen, cervix or ovaries.More...
- Can You Feel An Ectopic Pregnancy At Seven Weeks
- Can You Get Pregnant After A Ectopic Pregnancy Occurs
- Ectopic Pregnancy And Death
- Ectopic Pregnancy And Ivf
- Hcg And Ectopic Pregnancy
- Surgery For Ectopic Pregnancy
- Symptoms Of Progressing Ectopic Pregnancy
- Treatments For Ectopic Pregnancy
- What Are The Signs Of A Ectopic Pregnancy ?
- What Is Ectopic Pregnancy ?
As a woman advances in her pregnancy she may find it very difficult to sleep at nights because of the size of her body. Many women have the habit of sleeping on their stomach and this might not possible while they are pregnant. During the first trimester, which is the first three months of pregnancy, the body does not go through many physiological changes and the woman’s stomach does not protrude to that extent. However, sleeping on the stomach at this point of time is harmless to the fetus. More...
- Blood Behind Membranes First Trimester
- Can You Fly During First Trimester ?
- First Trimester And Screening Birth Defects
- How Safe Is Tylenol In The First Trimester Of Pregnancy ?
- Spotting And Cramping In First Trimester
- Sudden Gush Of Clear Fluid In First Trimester
- What To Eat During The First Trimester ?
Second trimester is a time period extending from 13th to the 27th week of gestation. During the second trimester, the fetus grows in size and weight. It is during this period that mother first experiences fetal movement. More...
- Fetal Development In Second Trimester
- Loss Of Appetite In Second Trimester Of Pregnancy
- Risks Of Second Trimester Abortion
- Tender Nipples In Second Trimester Of Pregnancy
- Ultrasound Accuracy During Second Trimester
- When Does Second Trimester Begin ?
There could be several reasons why there is liquid coming out of the breast when a woman is not pregnant. It may not be breast milk but a whitish substance, which looks like breast milk. This could mean possible infections also. If a woman is not pregnant and has no reason for breast milk production, then she should get herself checked by a doctor. More...
- Sex Drive After Breast Feeding
- Breast Feeding After Implant
- Breast Milk Going Away
- How Long Will Milk Come Out Of You Breast ?
- How Many Calories Do You Burn Breastfeeding ?
- Instructions To Draw Out Breast Milk
- Traveling With Breast Milk Mothering
- What Does It Mean When Milk Is In Your Breast ?
Being a mother is the most gratifying and miraculous experience bestowed on a woman by the Almighty. During the nine long months that a mother carries the unborn in her womb, each day brings along a new experience. Every week unfolds a new development in the fetus and the expecting mother. More...
- Body Aches During Third Trimester
- Causes Of Bleeding In Third Trimester
- Flying During Third Trimester
- Increased Sleepiness In Third Trimester
- Stress During Third Trimester
- Vitamin C And Third Trimester
Abortion is a painful procedure because in a surgical procedure in spite of giving local anesthesia women do go through severe pain due to the surgery. If going through abortion by taking pills, then the pain is compared to that of labor pains. Medical complications after abortion or during abortion are actually rare. More...
- Is Abortion Another Form Of Contraception ?
- Medical Complications Of Abortions
- Presidential Views On Abortion
- Reasons Against Abortion
- When Did Abortion Become Legal ?
- Where Does Barack Obama Stand On Abortion ?
- Which States Allow Abortion ?
A woman should be worried about the costs of child birth only if she does not have an insurance coverage. Then she should be more worried because a C section is not cheap and could cost a lot of money in the United States. Vaginal births only cost half of what cesarean births cost. More...
- Birth Plan For Cesarean Birth
- C Section Side Effects
- Can You Bleed To Death When Having Multiple C Sections ?
- Guidelines For Cesarean Section
- Political Aspects Of Cesarean Sections
- Post C Section Intercourse Discomfort
- Should A C Section Scar Get Infected After Many Years ?
Fertility problems in women have been increasing year after year steadily and there are several methods to overcome fertility issues medically. Many couples planning to have a baby experience problems with fertility. In some cases it could be low sperm count in a man and in some cases it could be a problem with the woman’s uterus. More...