Latest Health News of January 2010 :
Medical insurance costs are spiraling out of control and most average Americans are looking for cheap medical insurance rate so that they can get the security of a health insurance for themselves and their family.More...
- Stomach Ulcer Home Remedies
- Vitamin C Overdose Symptoms
- Gene Studies Pinpoint Lung Cancer Mutation, Addiction Risk
- Radiation for Lung Cancer
- Antihistamine Side Effects
- Gastric Bypass Complications
- Ovarian Cancer Warning Signs
Reduce Swelling After Surgery
One of the most common side effects of facial plastic surgery is swelling. Although it is temporary, many people find it difficult to accept. They assumed that after a plastic surgery, they will come out looking beautiful or handsome. Instead, they are saddled with a swollen puffy face that looks as it is been in a bar fight.More...
- Can Good Diabetic Control Actually Cause Heart Disease?
- Eating Soy as a Child and Breast Cancer
- Two Genes Work in Tandem to Spur Deadliest Brain Cancer
- Is Constipation An Early Sign Of Parkinson's?
- Beer Ingredient Eyed in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Adding Chemotherapy to Tamoxifen Helps Some Breast Cancer Patients
According to a recent Dutch study, smoking can increase a person's risk to major types of esophageal and stomach cancers, while drinking also increases the risk, but has narrow effects.The study observed 120,000 adults for 16 years and found that smoking increased the risk of getting two types of esophageal cancer and two main types of stomach cancer compared to non-smokers. The risk increase was calculated at anywhere from 60 percent to a whopping 263 percent.More...
- CT Scan Radiation Can Cause Cancer
- Nanosensors Can Detect Early Signs of Cancer
- AIDS Prevention Gel Fails in African Trials
- Active Lifestyle Helps Colon Cancer Survivors
- Diet for Irritable Bowel Syndrome